Emma's new beginning!!-Diary!

Good luck...fingers crossed! x

Hey all,
thanks for the luck... i lost 9 1/2lbs!! woo hoo im very happy as its really only been 5 days as i started thurs and got weighed this morning!!
yay me lol!!:D

Congrats! That's fantastic. I bet your made up.

So day 8 today and all is well!!
My will power was tested today beyond my imagination, i had to bake cakes with the kids i look after and omg it was sooooo difficult but i decided i no how they taste and i dont need any and they wont help me get slim so i won the battle... . yay me

I actually fell smaller today, around my hip and thigh area anyway!
I've also just almost killed myself walking to the village.... uphill on way home so im hoping for a good loss this wk!!

hey emma! im on day 14 and still going strong lol.i know how you feel with the baking lol i made fairy cakes with kids today and chicken stew and dumplings which are my absolute fav! im going to have some chicken and green salad tonite i decided that after every thurs wi im going to treat myself to some food albeit healthy!! good luck carry on the excellent way youve started hun x

Hey franbella, well done ur doing great!!
i've been feeding my girls all the food i dont like lol- so im not tempted!

Im now on day 9- god its going slow, im doing really well iv even impressed myself!! prob due to the small fact im going to the bahamas in about 4 wks, that may be helping me keep focused-lol

So day 12 .......
God i had a hard weekend... iv been on a bit of a downer with myself doubting i can do this, feeling overwhelmed with the amount i need to lose and panicking about holiday!!
on top of this i was home alone for a long while on friday! not good for me..i resisted tho im just not sure how lol

im still doing around 30mins on the wii fit although im finding it quite easy now so i need to adjust my routine!
stomache rumbling now so im off for a shake...back later to ramble lol x

*thankyou shanny!!

your doing great emma!! i try not to be in the house on my own lol too much temptation! you had a fab first week loss i lost 9lbs then 6lbs on week 2 :)

Well done Emma, your doing so well! Well done for resisting , I find whenever im alone the little voices in the head come out and tell me to eat! Good luck for this week x

Day 13... just got weighed and iv lost 6lbs, yay me lol!!

15lbs in 2 wks im very happy and Franbella how spooky is that? same weight losses lol
im behind on my water today so need to step it up a bit, i do find the drinking a chore but i also no its key to this diet so il stop moaning and get on with it!!
im very pleased with my progress but i do wish i could see it myself, cant wait until i go down a dress size or two, trouble is i was a tight 24 so got a long way to go till im down a size!!

yay emma!!! lol how spooky?? god cant weight til my 3rd wi thurs now lol.all my clothes still fit nothing has got bigger :( im about a 22 20 on a good day i really cant wait to drop down a size! well done hun on your loss ! bet you feel great :) x

Congrats! You've done so well, both of you! x

Day 14... all going well, i continue to be 100% my flights and hotel are now booked for the bahamas, i really cant believe im going..... having a major panick now about my weight... we leave on April 6th which means i now only have 3 more weigh ins left!!
I still feel so big and bulky the thought of putting on swim wear almost makes me feel sick!
so the only thing i can do it lose as much as i can as quick as i can, so plan is obviously to stick to diet drink my water and step up with my exercise, im already doing about 30mins of wii fit each day plus some walking but im going to give my biggest loser game on the wii a go!!
ive tried it before and it almost killed me lol but going to give it another shot!!

Oooh, biggest loser game! Is it any good? Not heard of that one and I am so bored of wii fit and just dance, need a new game.

Well the biggest loser game tried to do me in.... i should sue lol
I did a 20 minute fullbody workout and omg i worked out
Cornish- the games really good- its along the same lines as the tv programme, u get weighed and it chooses workouts for u each day u get a challenge and a weigh in each wk, i like it and i cant wait until i find todays workout easy lol!!

All going well with me today, busy day house is a mess but im still going strong... i've only had one shake as i forgot to take one out with me today, so im off for 2 more...........

I had a lookie on ebay and they are going second hand for about a fiver, so might order me one and give it a go. My partner bought me a new game which has a camera on it, so it films you and shows you on screen so you see you are doing the moves properly. Haven't used it yet...maybe tomorrow!

ooh cornish, thats the game i want- go on and let me no how it is, please!!
Day 15 ... i think!!
I'm struggling today with the head stuff, im getting fed up with the diet and im wanting to eat.... i would like to have a meal for mothers day with my girls but i really dont want to mess up wot iv already done!! im going to think about it some more-make sure im positive i can get straight back on the diet!!

If you can get straight back on and you make sure it is low carb and don't go silly on portions then I don't see why it has to be such a huge issue. I just bought my mum an Atkins cookbook, there are some really lovely recipes in there that I will be trying as soon as I can. At the minute, I'm not strong enough to stay on plan, let alone come off and back on again!

I'm going swimming tonight after work and weigh in, so might try the game out tonight. The camera is all set up, only need to put the disc in! Will let you know x

hey emma i had the same prob on day 15 i cant see the harm of having a meal? ive eaten twice this week had wi today and lost 5lbs so have lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks! have a treat but get straight back on it hun. x

Back