Emma's new beginning!!-Diary!

Your soo bad! haha

Stop beating yourself up, otherwise you will dwell on the bad times and resort to old behaviours! This diet is about being able to exorcise our demons and learn to love ourselves again. And that doesn't mean beating yourself up for a mistake, it means being able to learn from it and move on....positively!

God, I should write a book...or maybe just setlle for taking my own advice once in a while! x

Thanks for the comments girls, still not 100% so im thinking perhaps il try adding some chicken in the eves.. i dunno yet, iv got my weigh in -in a bit i feel huge so not expecting anything.. we'll see eh!!

Hey Emma.. Good luck with your WI. I don't seem to be able to do SS at all. Had a bad weekend and was so meaning to do ss as a "pull it back day" but I just couldn't. So have resigned myself to doing the 810 as its so do'able and still have good losses too. The way I look at it, its far better to do that then to end up nibbling on things you can't have and still within plan too. Might be an option for you too.. just and idea. xx

just rushing on as my house is a complete tip lol.. will reply properly later- anyway i lost 4lbs, very happy brings me to 18st 8 now:D

well done!

well done hun!! see you lost even though you thought you wouldnt!!! youve motivated me now!!

Well done on the 4lb lose Emma :)

PB

Hey Emma, you've been quiet. Is everything goin ok? x

Emma, where for art thou?!

I tried that biggest loser game last night. Oh my god, I did the warm up and then a beginners light 20 minute core session. I was sweating and my heart rate was 135 bpm. I am digusted with myself, but actually quite enjoyed it. Much more than the other wii fit things as I struggle to do any of them, at least this one really is for beginners!

Back