Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

Your more than welcome!! That 12 something will quickly turn into 11 something too!! Thats definitely something too look forward too :) Exciting times ahead xxx

oh absolutely babes, thats the main thought thats keeping me going. i really wanna do this and i dont wanna slip up incase i dont get my current mind frame back...sooo not worth it xxx

good evening diary, :D:D:D

well day 6 100%...............

what more can i say, another great day and still in 'the zone'.

roll on saturday now till i get weighed... :D:D:D:D

hope everyone had a good day xxx

You are doing so well!!!

Im very jealous of your 12's!!! Good luck for your weigh in...by the sounds of it you will have a fantastic loss!!! x

Miss Louise said:
You are doing so well!!!

Im very jealous of your 12's!!! Good luck for your weigh in...by the sounds of it you will have a fantastic loss!!! x

Aww thank you louise. I've had a great week. Can't wait to get weighed on sat. I'm sure you'll be in the 12's in no time babe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

THATS IT........

DAY 7 IS DONE AND DUSTED WHICH MEANS THAT I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED ONE WEEK 100% WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A CRUMB ENTERING MY GOB..!!! :talk017:

so i have completed another goal.:D:D:D

day 8 2moro and then weigh in on sat.
still got the good vibes going on, and actually enjoying every minute of it. wooooooohoooooooo...... xx

And so week 2 begins.........

Hellooooooo day 8 :) :) :) xxx

Hey Emz!!!!!
Well done chick!! You have done so well and for over a week!! Can't wait until tomorrow to see your weigh in results :) I'm more excited about seeing yours than I am about seeing mine! Hahaha!

Well done honey, 1 more day to gooooooo xxx

Oooh. I forgot to say well done for kicking the cigs. I gave up just over 13 months ago, and it was tough, but feel so much better for it! x

Hope you've had a good day chick :) Saturday tomorrow :-D :-D :-D YAY!! Xxx

Oooh. I forgot to say well done for kicking the cigs. I gave up just over 13 months ago, and it was tough, but feel so much better for it! x

thank you louise, d'ya know ive actually forgot about smoking now altogether. so glad i stopped, i was so fed up smoking and was just lighting up for the sake of it. how has ur day been pet?? xx

evening all.

well another great 100% day for me. :D:D:D
was working late tonight so split my shakes again like i did last friday and it really does help and gets me thru the evening.

so 2moro is weigh in day, although i always weigh myself first thing in morning in my 'birthday suit' in the bathroom. and it will be 4pm before i see cdc, fully clothed and full of water. so im not sure my 'official' weigh in is going to be that great with her. so i am a bit confused. i was 13'6 when i started last week so should i ask her to allow me say 2lbs for for an afternoon weigh and clothing, or should i just go with her scales and hope next weeks weigh in makes up for it. (i aim to visit her around 10am every monday morning)...SOOOOO CONFUSED.COM.. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

and then 2moro nite is my grans 90th (yes 90th) birthday party. its just a smallish gathering at her house with family and a few friends....but it means food and drink.......but....as baldrick would say....i have a cunning plan..!!!!
there is going to be a buffet which my wee mammy has organised and is cooking, and bless her she is going to get some chicken drumsticks to throw in the oven..just for me. so i can remove the skin and have a couple and nobody needs to ask why im not eating. (only mammy and OH know im on CD). oh and she's got me some coke zero so as i can pretend im having a drink but nobody needs to know theres no vod in it lol. she's really thought this through. god i love my wee ma. :D:D:D

so thats the plan. i am having 3 shakes 2moro and then 200kcals worth of chicken (still ss+) so will def not affect ketosos. woohoo. and my first taste any fluid other that water in over a week....imaginary vodka mixed with coke zero.. :8855: :D:D

right i suppose i better hit the sack. waaaay past emma's bedtime. goodnite all. hope u have a fab day 2moro xxx

Good morning chick :)

Well done to you!! Whoop whoop over a week of 100% days :-D
Weigh in day is finally here! Maybe weigh yourself when you wake up, and then see the difference when your CDC weighs you! If it is a couple of lbs mire than your scales, think nothing of it, as next monday will be even better results for you :-D

I must be the only loner with no plans tonight! Hahaha! I cancelled 2 nights out in Manchester that I was supposed to have! Although I'm very focused, I know I wouldn't be able to stay in a club and not have a drink, so I don't wanna risk knocking myself out of ketosis for it!! Plus I'll be saving quite a but if money by not going so that can go towards my spending money for my lollyday!

Your P.O.A - plan of action sounds fab!! No one will know your not drinking :) good on you because I would most definitely not be able to do it yet! Maybe after a few more weeks I will have a bit more will power!

However, I hope you have a lovely night! Big happy birthday to your Nana xxx :) xxx

Can't wait to see your results Emz! So excited for you!!
Hope you have a great day and an even better night xxxxx

Morning hunni and thank you.
I weighed myself when I got up and I was 12st 12lbs.. Which means an 8lb loss by my scales. Woohoo. So looking forward to seeing CDC this afternoon. Yeah I'm determined to stick to plan no matter what.

But....
I started bleeding yesterday and I'm in the middle of my pill pack. This never happens to me as I am like clockwork when it comes to mother nature. So I'm going to ask the advice of my CDC today as I don't want to have a constant period. I'm wondering if I should maybe just do one more week of SS+ and then maybe move up to 810 next week. I don't know, I will follow her advice.

Anyway, hope u girlies have a great day and an even better weigh in.
A big 'honk' for the nutty train.. Woop woop.. Xxx

Last edited:
Emma im proud of ya... i must say your diary is very active over this side wouldnt u say?? ha

anyway good luck later hun,and here's too week 2 for you.!
p.s im loving 810 atm it's working really well.! xx

let me know asap how u get on my lovely x

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Morning hunni and thank you.
I weighed myself when I got up and I was 12st 12lbs.. Which means an 8lb loss by my scales. Woohoo. So looking forward to seeing CDC this afternoon. Yeah I'm determined to stick to plan no matter what.

But....
I started bleeding yesterday and I'm in the middle of my pill pack. This never happens to me as I am like clockwork when it comes to mother nature. So I'm going to ask the advice of my CDC today as I don't want to have a constant period. I'm wondering if I should maybe just do one more week of SS+ and then maybe move up to 810 next week. I don't know, I will follow her advice.

Anyway, hope u girlies have a great day and an even better weigh in.
A big 'honk' for the nutty train.. Woop woop.. Xxx

EMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done :-D :-D :-D
Oh my god that is soooooooooo good!!

I don't get weighed until 5 today.

That's not good about your periods, definitely have a word with your CDC and see what she recommends :)

Have a lovely day honey xxx

All aboard the destination skinny train ;-) xxx

Hi Emz, I wouldn't be too worried about being weighed until the evening...in fact, if you are going to be weighed in the morning next week, then as you know you already have a fab weight loss for this week, those couple of extra lbs loss will already be counting for next week when you might not have as good a loss. Do you get me? It made sense in my head, but not so much when I wrote it down!!! :D

Great action plan for tonight, so I hope you have a good night (though I bet the coke would taste better with a vodka in it!!!), and happy birthday to your Gran. It's one of my Gran's 80th next week, but I ahve jibbed out on the family meal...I couldn't stand it!!!

Hi Emz, I wouldn't be too worried about being weighed until the evening...in fact, if you are going to be weighed in the morning next week, then as you know you already have a fab weight loss for this week, those couple of extra lbs loss will already be counting for next week when you might not have as good a loss. Do you get me? It made sense in my head, but not so much when I wrote it down!!! :D

Great action plan for tonight, so I hope you have a good night (though I bet the coke would taste better with a vodka in it!!!), and happy birthday to your Gran. It's one of my Gran's 80th next week, but I ahve jibbed out on the family meal...I couldn't stand it!!!

Emz that is grrreat!! 8 lbs loss! I just read your diary! I am so happy for you. Sounds like u have a great plan for you Gran's b-day! Happy B-day to her!!

I am probably gonna have to avoid going out at all cause I don't know how I am going to live without my vodka :p Don't get me wrong I am not an alcoholic.... I just like to party :D:D:D

I know you will continue doing great!!! And have fun at your Gran's party!! You will have everybody fooled with ur plan I am sure!

Hey gorgeous girlie :)

Hope you had a fantabulous night :)
Can't wait to hear all about it xxxxx

Back