Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

Evening all,

Well another day done 100%.

But instead of having the bar tonight I just had a shake as decided to sit and eat with OH and had a bit of chicken and some veg (all allowed on SS+) so didn't really want anything solid after that.
Been so bad again today with my water though. Barely struggled 2 litres and usually I have no bother drinking nearly 4....straaaange..!!!

So I will have my first bar 2moro nite instead while I'm watching biggest loser USA.. Looooove it. Uk one is crap lol.

Hope everyone else had a good day and stayed on the nutty train woooop wooop..!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great job Emzz!!! WOOT WOOOT to another 100% day! Have a great evening!

Hey chick :)
Well done on your 100% day again honey, we will be hopping off this skinny train in no time at all!! ;-)

Hope your having a great day!

Xxx

Well done hun. It's easy when you get into the swing of things, isn't it!!! xx

Choc mint bar.........BOKE BOKE BOKE..!!!

Swear the other bars better be a damn lot nicer...hmmfff...!!! Xx

EMZ!!!!!

I love the chocolate and mint bars! Hahaha!! The peanut one tastes a bit like a Snicker bar, and had the plain chocolate one today, that was like a mars bar, bit sickly and had to drink a lot of water with that one!

In all fairness, I think if I was eating normal food, I wouldn't like any of them, but right now they are a lovely treat! Hahaha

Hope you have had a pukka day chick

TOOOOOT TOOOOOOT xxxxx

Kels_85 said:
EMZ!!!!!

I love the chocolate and mint bars! Hahaha!! The peanut one tastes a bit like a Snicker bar, and had the plain chocolate one today, that was like a mars bar, bit sickly and had to drink a lot of water with that one!

In all fairness, I think if I was eating normal food, I wouldn't like any of them, but right now they are a lovely treat! Hahaha

Hope you have had a pukka day chick

TOOOOOT TOOOOOOT xxxxx

Oh god kerrie it was awful. I will never ever eat another mint bar in my life. Was nearly sick. Bleugh.!!
Anyway apart from that I had another good day. Was a bit better with my water today but still room for improvement lol. So still well on track toot toooot...
Off the fags 3 weeks today woohoo

Hope u all had a good day. Will write more 2moro as shattered today. Ni nite girlies. Sweet skinny dreams xxx

Well dine Emz!!!
Your doing so well chick :)

And you have given up the fags too :-O that is actually amazing Emma!! Honestly well done!! Your going to be super duper healthy in no time.
I have cut down on my fags, but don't think I could handle giving up 2 addictions right now!! Well done honey!!

Speak to you later!! Have a great day chick TOOT TOOT xxx

Kicking fags and food at the same time? Are you SuperWoman? I kicked the fags 14 months ago, but it took just over a year before I could even think about sorting my weight out! Well done! x

Thank u girlies...

Dunno if I'm superwoman lol but I was actually fed up smoking. Was just smoking for the sake of it. And to be honest I dont miss it 95% of the time. Only if I'm stressed a bit and then I just have a wee puff on the nicorette inhalator thingy..

But there's always the chance, as with food that I'll cave in and just start again. Same with bingeing on food. So just trying to find things to do instead of smoking/eating. Sat and did my nails last nite for instance.

Anyway, hope ur all having a good day. I am so far, and im looking forward to trying another meal bar tonight. But it better be a damn lot nicer than that one last nite.....BOOOOOOOOOKE..!!! :-( xxxx

Mega pissed off today..!!

Stood on scales this morning and I was 13st 0lbs again..WTF.??? I was 12st 11lbs on monday. :-( :-(

I am due TOTM on Monday and I'm always bloated the week before, and I suppose I have had that phantom period for the past week. But when you've been 100% and trying ur best its such a shock.

NOT AMUSED.COM...!!!!!

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Mega pissed off today..!!

Stood on scales this morning and I was 13st 0lbs again..WTF.??? I was 12st 11lbs on monday. :-( :-(

I am due TOTM on Monday and I'm always bloated the week before, and I suppose I have had that phantom period for the past week. But when you've been 100% and trying ur best its such a shock.

NOT AMUSED.COM...!!!!!

Hey Emz!!!

It may just be a bit of water retention?
Don't let it dishearten you chick!! You still have until Monday until your officially weighed :)
I would feel the same as you though, I think that's why I haven't bought my scales yet! I know I'll constantly be hopping on and off of them!! And if I see something I don't like it will dishearten me straight away!! Lock away the scales chick!!

Hope your day brightens up honey xxxxx

Awwww, thats rubbish! However it is definitely water retention. My cdc warned me that some of her clients put on 5lbs during their TOTM, and although I didn't put on, I didn't lose weight for 5 fricking days, but once I started, the weight whooshed off, so I'm sure it will with you. Keep up the water intake, it will help you, believe it or not....remember...the more you drink, the more you shrink! xx

thanks girls,

feeling a bit better now. everyones like 'ooh stop steping on the scales'. im not a serial scale hopper but i do like to hop on every few days to make sure i on right track. last day i weighed myself was monday. so its hardly a crime.
but anyway, i'll just bore on and see what monday brings. it better have disappeared by then though or i'll be in a right state.

so another 100% day but i have to admit it was a hard day after my fall out with the scales this morning. but nevertheless i cant cave in at the first hurdle. so heres to another day done.

gonna be a quiet weekend for me. OH has to go away to galway to work all weekend :cry: i hate it when he has to go. but at least i wont be tempted by take aways or anything. on the upside...........6 NATIONS STARTS THIS WEEKEND...................COME ON IRELAND.!!!!! WOOHOO...will be watching my boys religiously.!!!!

hope all u girlies had a good day on board the nutty train....toot tooot xxxxx

Morning Emma scales are your friend one minute then stab you in the back another minute.

But anyway you are 100% on the diet that that's what matters
Does your CDC take your measurements? I've been here before and most weigh INS I had lost a good 3 inches. Which is a huge amount in one week.

Emma my lovely you are shrinking keep going hun!

Big huggies xxx

Thank u shanny babes.
I'm in better form today as I couldn't resist a hop on the scales this morning and I'm down 2lbs so hopefully the rest of this water retention will shift over the weekend. Woohoo.

Everyone is commenting about how well I'm looking and I'm enjoying the compliments so that is what's keeping me going today.
I'm tryin to look at it as if it's an extended lent and I'm on CD for it hahaha. So NO GOING OF PLAN TILL EASTER when j should hopefully be at goal anyway.

I devised a set of mini goals on the laptop last nite. My goal weekly losses while I'm moving up the plans. So hopefully that will motivate me also.

I have also changed my goal weight to 10st 7 instead of 10st 5. I would just like to be able to say I'm 10 and a half stone instead of 10st 5..!!! Silly really.
So 33lbs to go now....

Hope y'all havin a groovy day on the nutty train xxxxx

Hey Emz,

Well done on another 100% day chick!! Your doing so bloody well!! This train journey is getting closer to destination skinny for us :)

I'm sure come Monday, you will be chuffed with your weigh in results and ready for another week of CD!!

Hope you have a brilliant weekend chick!! TOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOT xxxxx

Hey Emz,

Well done on another 100% day chick!! Your doing so bloody well!! This train journey is getting closer to destination skinny for us :)

I'm sure come Monday, you will be chuffed with your weigh in results and ready for another week of CD!!

Hope you have a brilliant weekend chick!! TOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOT xxxxx

thanks babes,

had another good day today. i have just sat down and enjoyed my caramel bar with a cup of tea. LUSH..!!! was yummy.
hoping i shift the rest of this water retention for monday.

heres to another good day 2moro and that ireland beat italy in the rugby woohooo...!!!:D:D:D:D:D xxxx

Ohhh well done chick!! :-D :-D :-D
Very proud of you!! Your doing brilliantly!!
I haven't tried the caramel bar yet!! I hope I get some tomorrow!!

I shall be rooting for you tomorrow chick COME ON IRELAND :) I do love Italian food, but since I can't eat anything they can get stuffed ( what a pun ) hahaha!! So, here's too the Irish tomorrow :)

Have a wicked evening chick xxxxxxxx

well thats another day just about done and dusted.:D:D:D

made chilli crisps which i had an hour ago and then gonna have my bar shortly. woohoo. feels like a real treat lol.

my big hunny Ronan (OH) is away down south to work for a few days and im missing him lots. :cry::cry: there was a few tears when he left this afternoon. i hatee it when he goes away.
but i had a bath and got into new jammies and have a blazing fire lit so i'm just chilling and watching a dvd.
havent been sleeping very well the last few nights (not sure if cd related) but im hoping i drift off tonight okay, even if it is while im curled up on the sofa. im so so tired.

anyway, off to scoff my bar lol.
hope all u girlies stayed on the nutty train today...tooot tooot. xxxx

Back