Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hey everyone well if u have read the 'drastic action' post in the main forum then you'll know I'm back for a restart.
So thought it be a good idea to keep a diary so I can reflect on my ups and downs and feelings along the way. Will be doing SS+. 4 sachets and skimmed milk allowance.

So here goes.....

Day 1 21/1/11

Porridge this morning. A good start to the day as I love the porridge and makes me feel like I've actually eaten something lol.

Gonna have a shake at 12ish then a soup at bout half 3. I'm working until 8pm so will have another porridge when I get home. :)

It's about 11.30 now and I'm feeling good. Drinking water and tea. Just hope the feeling lasts. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Heeeelllloooo shanny baby :)

I'm back for another go. Can't be arsed with all that cc malarky. Not seeing a change quick enough lol. I'm having a fab day so far. 3 'meals' so far then a hot choc or porridge when I get home from work. 3 litres guzzled already :) I'm glad I found ya on here luv as it was hearing that u were on it again that made me want to try again. So I hope to hell I can master it this time lol. How are u getting on babes.?? Xx

Awww it's always good to keep trying again on this diet.

I'm on the motorway to a hen weekend so off the diet for 3 days.

But back on Monday lol.

How much u want to loose. ?

I've lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks. Back in the 10's now tooooo so chuffed.

I have a diary on the maintenance section pop by anytime .
Xx

Ooh I must go and have a nosey once I get home from work.

Want to lose 3st 1lb chick. Hopefully not take me too long. My target date is still my bday on 2nd June. So is more than dooable..!! Enjoy the hen weekend luvvie xx

Last edited:
Emma's shrink....100% day one..!!!

woohoo.............

very happy with myself to have completed my first day without any slip ups or difficulty.

i split my afternoon soup and had some at 3 and some at 6. i really think this helped me today because i was working late.

just had my last pack which was hot choc orange..mmmmm.!!!

have guzzled around 4 litres of water quite easily.

i am over the moon with myself today. i know its only day one but i'm so pleased that ive survived it lol.:D:D

so onwards to day 2 :D:D:D xx

Thank u felix. :)

Just hope I can keep at it. One day at a time though xx

Morning all :)

It's the start of day 2 and I'm feeling great. Still got the positive head on lol. :-D

So didn't have time to make my porridge this morning so I have had fruits of the forest shake instead. Its sooo frosty here at the minute so spent all morning defrosting the car and trying to navigate my way out of our yard and down the lane.

So will be another shake at lunch. Am thinking mite have porridge late afternoon and then the oriental chilli soup later tonight. (I love that soup, tastes like a chinese lol)

Hope u all have a great day xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Morning all :)

It's the start of day 2 and I'm feeling great. Still got the positive head on lol. :-D

So didn't have time to make my porridge this morning so I have had fruits of the forest shake instead. Its sooo frosty here at the minute so spent all morning defrosting the car and trying to navigate my way out of our yard and down the lane.

So will be another shake at lunch. Am thinking mite have porridge late afternoon and then the oriental chilli soup later tonight. (I love that soup, tastes like a chinese lol)

Hope u all have a great day xx

That's the way to do it!! Keep the positive head on! It's all worth every minute! Just think of how amazing you will feel after just 14 days on CD! Hope your still feeling positive xxx

Evening everyone,

Another 100% day today. :)

Had my shake at lunch then porridge at 4ish and have just finished my last 'meal' oriental chilli soup yum yum..!!

Have downed about 3 litres water today. Had a power nap for couple hours when I got home from work so missed some water then. Have a bit of a fuzzy headache at the mo but I know to expect this so took a couple paracetamol....roll on ketosis..!!!

Went and got some fibogel today but was so busy chatting to friend over the counter about the diet I didn't realise she gave me orange flavour....wooopsy..!!
So off to town in the morning to exchange.!!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend xx

Well done on another 100% day Emz!! That's definitely the spirit! 1 day at a time! Your doing ever so well! Keep it up xxx

Kels_85 said:
That's the way to do it!! Keep the positive head on! It's all worth every minute! Just think of how amazing you will feel after just 14 days on CD! Hope your still feeling positive xxx

Yep hun still got the positive vibes flowing. Hoping I'm in ketosis by 2moro or Monday..

OH rang me earlier to see if I wanted a take away (he didn't know I back on CD as Missed his call last nite) and I point blankly said 'no thanks hunni I'm back on Cambridge'. And bless him he said 'well I'll not eat in front of u I'll get a bite before I come over. Such a sweetie. He knows how pissed off I've been about my weight lately.
But was very proud of myself for not caving at the first hurdle :) :) :) xx

Aww, how sweet of him!! It's good that his supportive of you, and won't eat in front of you yet! I wish my family would do that! Haha!
Keep them positive vibes flowing and just remember that all this dieting will be worth it in the end, when your at your goal weight and happy.
And well done for not caving in!! I know how hard it is to try and resist food when everyone around you is eating or getting take outs!! Well done Chica, you should e very proud of yourself xxx

morning all,

so the start of day 3. im sat up in bed with my first bottle of water and the laptop lol.
got lots to do today, FECKIN TAX RETURN for a start grrrrrr...!!!!
then i need to nip into town to change my fibogel. plus do a bit of tidying up around the house.

so i've still got these positive vibes going on.
i must nearly be hitting ketosis as OH has nicknamed me 'shrek breath' LMAO haha.!! so must remember and do a ketostix today.

so gonna have a nice wee porridge for brekkie, maybe a hot shake at lunch. soup mid afternoon and i think i mite try the frozen choc thing for tonight.

hope u all have a great day. xx

ooh p.s. had a sneaky step on the scales and im 13st 2lbs so a loss of 4lbs so far :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THOUGHT I WOULD POST MY STARTING MEASUREMENTS....

(inches)
BUST- 41
WAIST- 36
HIPS- 40
WIDEST PART- 43
ARMS- 14
THIGHS- 25
KNEES- 19

WELL DONE ON LOSING 4lbs!! That right there is incentive too stick Cambridge out this time round!! That's an excellent loss for 3 days! Well done you!! When is your official CD weigh in? Have you spoke to your CDC yet and told her you have restarted?

Oh, can't stop laughing at Shrek breathe! Hahahaha!! I usually have 3 sugar free polos a day, that's helps!

Well done again!! Hope you have another great day xxx

hey kels,

i know i think 'shrek breath' will be his new pet name for me hahaha..!!! bless him.

anyway, yeah i really happy so far with 4lbs. im gonna weigh myself every few days until i see my CDC. ive not phoned her yet. i think i will ring her 2moro.
i want an app with her for next monday. i have enough shakes to do me till then. although if i cant see her first thing in the morning im gonna have to boil an egg or someting to keep me going and in ketosis.
so im gonna wait and have my official weigh in when i see her. that'll be 10days into the diet so should be a good loss, and then my weigh in day will be every monday from then on as im off sundays and mondays.

so thats the plan anyways. should be another good 100% day today wooohooo.... xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey kels,

i know i think 'shrek breath' will be his new pet name for me hahaha..!!! bless him.

anyway, yeah i really happy so far with 4lbs. im gonna weigh myself every few days until i see my CDC. ive not phoned her yet. i think i will ring her 2moro.
i want an app with her for next monday. i have enough shakes to do me till then. although if i cant see her first thing in the morning im gonna have to boil an egg or someting to keep me going and in ketosis.
so im gonna wait and have my official weigh in when i see her. that'll be 10days into the diet so should be a good loss, and then my weigh in day will be every monday from then on as im off sundays and mondays.

so thats the plan anyways. should be another good 100% day today wooohooo.... xx

Hahaha, I really can't stop laughing at that! Shrek breath!! I will definitely be using that nick name for a few of my friends!!

Oh 10 days before your weigh in, that will be a fantastic loss, and will definitely keep you in the right track and stop you from swaying!! I was looking in the Argos catalogue this morning at scales, I threw my last ones in the bin as the screen was cracked on them, that was due to me literally jumping in them last year when I didn't like the weight I'd seen! Hahaha, I am nearly 26 I promise not 6!!
If I have scales, I'm on them everyday, and if I don't loose anything in a day, I'll just start moaning and looking for an excuse to eat! Maybe I'll get a set next week! Haha!

Still positive thinking!! Yay!! Go you!! Your doing brilliantly! Tomorrows the start of a new week!! I'm honestly on a countdown to every weigh in day! Haha xxx

TAX RETURN DONE AND DUSTED.. :-D

Omw that was the worst 4 hours ever. Splitting headache (hurry up ketosis for f*** sake.!!) and a years worth of figures. :-( dopey emz leaves it to the last minute as per bloody usual..!! Grrrr....thank god it's done now. Just to take it all to the accountant in the morning. Whoop whoop..!! :-D

On a lighter note.. Apart from the damn headache I am having another good day CD wise. Had my porridge this morning as planned. Had a choc shake at lunch and then tomato soup at 5 o'clock. Maybe have another soup later, haven't decided yet lol. 2litres down, 1 to go. Xx

Back