Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

Hey chick,
Well done on another 100% day!! Very proud of you :)
Aww, don't be upset chick, your fella will be back in no time! Just think if it as some major " you " time! Time for you too relax and take long hot baths and just chillax :)

I'm jealous that you had crisps!! Hahaha!! I keep saying this, but I really so have to try that recipe! I had the plain chocolate bar today, it gets so sickly!

Hope you have a lovely peaceful evening, and get a much better sleep tonight! I had a couple of bad nights last week, so maybe it is cd related!

Catch you tomorrow honey xxxxx

Hi Emz,

Just read through your diary. You sound just as upbeat and positive in this as you do your posts on other threads. IMHO, You have the attitude of someone who will be successful.

Super congratulations on quitting smoking -- what a positive thing you are doing for yourself healthwise and financially.

I hope the rest of your weekend goes well... and like most Americans: I'm rooting for Ireland. ;)

MinnieMel

Hi Emz,

Just read through your diary. You sound just as upbeat and positive in this as you do your posts on other threads. IMHO, You have the attitude of someone who will be successful.

Super congratulations on quitting smoking -- what a positive thing you are doing for yourself healthwise and financially.

I hope the rest of your weekend goes well... and like most Americans: I'm rooting for Ireland. ;)

MinnieMel

aw thank you MinnieMel, what a lovely post.

i am very positive this time around and i really believe im going to see it thru. i have made a list of mini weekly goals for myself. and also for when i intend to start moving up the plans. im going to go up to 810 at the start of march and continue to move up them till easter. want to maintain with SW.

ive actually nearly forgot about smoking lol. its waaay at the back of my mind at the minute. CD has given me an alternative focus.

was over the moon that ireland won against italy today...woohoo. ur irish support is very appreciated :D:D

loving the hairdoo in ur pic by the way haha....very retro..!!:D :8855:

I was at a kid's birthday party today sitting and chatting with other mums, and my DD got bored and started playing with my hair (that's her hand holding my hair in place). Next thing I knew all the adults took out their cameras and phones and were taking pictures.

It was up on FB before I even got home from the party! lol

Later on I was told that more pictures were taken of my hairdo, than the rest of the party! ;)

MM

Last edited:
haha well tell DD from me that she'd make a great hairdooer..!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D xx

Just been reading and will follow your progress! Love your posts.Ang x

Hiya Emz, have just sat and read through your diary. You are so positive and motivated and I'm sure you will get to your goal very soon. Have a good week. :)

Hang on, hang on, hang on........CRISPS?????? Tell me more..... xx

Just been reading and will follow your progress! Love your posts.Ang x

thank you ang, hope ur getting on okay on ur CD journey xx

Hiya Emz, have just sat and read through your diary. You are so positive and motivated and I'm sure you will get to your goal very soon. Have a good week. :)

thank you tess. so far so good. hope ur re-start is going okay and that youve made a full recovery from ur op xxx

Hang on, hang on, hang on........CRISPS?????? Tell me more..... xx

hey miss louise, there is a recipe for the crisps on here, and also how to make some other wee things too. i find it helps to mix things up a bit. but the crisps really are yummy and a real treat for me xxx

here's the link...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

hola senoritas, :D:D

another 100% day in the bag for me. :D:D

sorry ive been a tad quiet today i just needed to switch off from phones and computers etc for a while. got stuck into some housework instead.

well yesterday morning when i was getting dressed for work i put on a pair of black trousers i aint worn in a couple of weeks. and they were hanging off me. so much so that ronan thought it would be funny to yank them down and they were away down below my hips lol. :D:D was quite funny actually. they are a size 14. but i actually have the same pair of trousers in a 12. they were on sale for £5 at the time and i couldnt be arsed tryin them on lol so i bought both.!! anyway... i decided to try them on and HEY PRESTO.......they actually fit..!! although i must admit there was mega muffin top but i dont care because 3 weeks ago they wouldnt even meet. so i'm hoping that in another 2 weeks they will be a perfect fit...wooohooo. :kissass:

so my trouser episode spurred me on to do my inches and ive lost 11 inches altogether. that includes 3 off my waist and 2 off my bust (ronan wont be pleased haha) but its such a good feeling to be finally shrinking...weeeeeeeeeeeee.!!!

and then this morning i had a sneaky peek on the scales to see if the rest of that damn water retention had shifted and OMG....i was 12st 8lbs which is 4lbs off.:eek::eek::eek: so if i weigh 2moro morning and i still weigh that i will be a very happy bunny.:D:D:D official weigh in with cdc 2moro too but i do 'my official' by my scales first thing as thats where i started and thats what my stats are based on.

so me has definately had a good couple of days and i am really looking forward to another week....

TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOT.....all aboard the nutty train for another week. no stops along the way....straight journey to skinnyville...wooohoooo xxxxxxxx

Thanks emz!! Some of those recipes sound like they could really work. Stuff the part about them losing their nutrition....I'll just take a multi vitamin instead!!

Anyway...thats the verdict on your WI? Hope you got the 4lbs (or more!) xxx

woohooo another 5lb off for me today.

i am now 12st 7lbs. so 2 stone exactly left to go. :kissass:
:talk017:

hope everyones having a good day. will check in later again, im so so busy today doing hair. not even at work today its all home visits. so much for a day off ffs. xxxx

WELL DONE GIRLIE :)
That is bloody amazing!! Ohhh your so close too your goal now!! Very proud if you chick!!
Hope the rest of the day gets a but easier chick ;-)
Have a great day, and well done again!! Such a brilliant loss xxxxx

Congrats Emma --

I am not sure what would thrill me more: the five pounds off or the five pound trousers fitting! A banner day for you. Yeah!

MM

Well done honey! Thats a great loss!!! Well jealous of your 12.7 stones!!!!!

thank you so much my darlings :D:D

only a quick post have had such a busy day and need to hit the sack asap. :4635:

ive got a sore throat so think im gonna get a cold or flu in next few days......pants..!!! :(:(
anyway, another 100% day done. how could i not have with a great loss to motivate me. hope all u luvvies had a good day. will catch up properly with u all 2moro nite xxxx

I'm late on the go again today.
Another 100% day but I have to admit I am feeling the pressure this week. Although I have a very sore throat so I'm def coming down with something so that in itself will be making me feel like crap.
But in saying that, this is usually my wobbly week. After 2 good weeks with great losses I tend to go off the rails (no matter what diet I'm on). I don't know why I do it. It could be a few things. When people notice the loss and tell me I'm looking great, I somehow think I'm fine as I am and go straight into a binge. Or I myself look in the mirror and like what I see and think 'this is a doddle i can have what I like now and BOOM...off Emma goes to the sweetie shop lol.
But no, this time I have to resist for my own good. AND while I try to resist I need to work out a plan to stop myself from having a huge binge once I get to goal. The thought of it scares me a lot. All the hard work and cost to end up down the drain. So a plan of action is def needed. Major thinking to be done over the next few weeks. I want to maintain with SW at home. But maybe if I was to attend a class I'd be more disciplined. But then to attend a class I'd have to start going when I still had a stone or so to go, so as I could get to goal and become a gold member and get free weigh ins lol. I will have to think about this in great detail...hmmmm..

Right I'm rambling so I'm off to bed to catch up on my Z's....

Ni nite girlies..
Still on the nutty train but only just....I need u lot to pull me back in from the wind haha xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing so well!!!!

Ive been wondering the same thing about what happens after the CD (I want to come off it in April, not matter how much I have left to lose). I either want to finish off with ww, or sw, but not sure whether to go it alone, or fork out for the classes. I guess that is ages down the line for me though. Free classes do sound tempting, but in my 12 years of dieting, I have never once made it to goal (oops!)

Back