Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

emz.is.shrinkin said:
I'm late on the go again today.
Another 100% day but I have to admit I am feeling the pressure this week. Although I have a very sore throat so I'm def coming down with something so that in itself will be making me feel like crap.
But in saying that, this is usually my wobbly week. After 2 good weeks with great losses I tend to go off the rails (no matter what diet I'm on). I don't know why I do it. It could be a few things. When people notice the loss and tell me I'm looking great, I somehow think I'm fine as I am and go straight into a binge. Or I myself look in the mirror and like what I see and think 'this is a doddle i can have what I like now and BOOM...off Emma goes to the sweetie shop lol.
But no, this time I have to resist for my own good. AND while I try to resist I need to work out a plan to stop myself from having a huge binge once I get to goal. The thought of it scares me a lot. All the hard work and cost to end up down the drain. So a plan of action is def needed. Major thinking to be done over the next few weeks. I want to maintain with SW at home. But maybe if I was to attend a class I'd be more disciplined. But then to attend a class I'd have to start going when I still had a stone or so to go, so as I could get to goal and become a gold member and get free weigh ins lol. I will have to think about this in great detail...hmmmm..

Right I'm rambling so I'm off to bed to catch up on my Z's....

Ni nite girlies..
Still on the nutty train but only just....I need u lot to pull me back in from the wind haha xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girlie,
Well done on another 100% day yesterday :) your doing so well!!
I had a crappy day yesterday too, must have been the bad air on the nutty train or something! Hahaha!!
Emz, try and just take everything 1 day at a time chick! I know your worried about when you come off of CD, but I'm sure you will do fine and resist the sweetie shop! If I can do it you can!

Hope your back on board today honey!! We can do this xxxxx

but in my 12 years of dieting, I have never once made it to goal (oops!)

Hi Miss L,

In 13 years of dieting I never made it to goal -- or even close (I kept regaining and losing the same stone). Then in 2008, I did LL and stuck with it until I reached goal.
I did not do all of Management (big mistake) and, although I kept it off for about a year, I started regaining. I was in denial for a bit, but it kept inching up. When I was almost obese again (a little more than half my losses were back) -- I started back using CD. I am nearly a stone off now.
This time, I will follow through with an "after" action plan. (I have already joined Rosemary Conley.)

So, if I can stick with a VLCD and lose about 5 stone... you can do it, too.

What we are all going to find difficult is maintaining our losses.

MM

evening all,

well i am feeling mega crap tonight. sore throat and sore head and sniffles and sneezes.. :(:(:(
:(came home from work at 3 and went straight to bed. only got up again to have my shake and now to have my bar before i go back to bed. i hate being sick...grrrrr.

anyway, another 100% day today. upped my water a bit too as dont think i had enough last few days. so over 3 litres today.

have been on ebay looking for ww new pro-points books to have a look at. not sure if i want to do it or sw when im near goal. will get the books nearer the time and suss it all out.
im kinda scared to go it alone after CD. but me and my mum have this wee thing we do on a tues nite. we weigh in at my house on my scales, pay £5 to get weighed and then pay £2 for every lb lost. we put it in a tin and then we plan on going on a shopping spree before the summer. so maybe if we keep that up it will keep me motivated.
i just dont know. my head is all over the place about what to do.
im starting to think that maybe i need to lean towards ww so im more aware of portion control and sticking to points.

anyway, i need to stop rambling again.
hope y'all had a good day. TOOOOOT TOOOOT.... xxx

Oh no!!!!
Hope you feel better tomorrow honey!! Have a nice relaxing bath and an early night xxxx

Hi Emma -- See if you can get some of the Rosemary Conley portion pots. They are very helpful.

MM

Hi Emma -- See if you can get some of the Rosemary Conley portion pots. They are very helpful.

MM

Hi MinnieMel,

i actually have the portion pots. me and mum were at RC before i came back to cambridge. the class leader put me off RC at the end. i had a 2lb loss one week and she said ''i would have expected a bit more''. my mum and i left as soon as we'd both been weighed and cancelled our membership. (we paid by direct debit). so thats why we are having our own weekly weigh in so as mum keeps up her diet too.
but i was put off it full stop. couldnt believe the cheek of that leader woman. i binged for a whole week after it which left me feeling like crap and thats when i decided to try CD again. so i suppose in a twisted way she did me a favour haha.

but as for a maintenance plan, its def between SW and WW for me. i just need to suss the 2 out thoroughly and decide which one i think will work best for me. xx

Oh no!!!!
Hope you feel better tomorrow honey!! Have a nice relaxing bath and an early night xxxx

thanks hunni, am in my jammies already. just finishing my cup of tea and my bar then its off to noddy land...zzzzzzzzzzz.

hope u had a good day babes xxx

Hi Emma -- That is too bad about the leader. I really like the lady who leads my RC class. She is more about the fitness stuff. We do Zumba every Saturday. If you pay monthly by DD you get an extra class a week. So, I am thinking of doing that.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm in my jammies (fleece ones with little dogs on them), and about to have a cuppa before bed.

MM

Hi Emma -- That is too bad about the leader. I really like the lady who leads my RC class. She is more about the fitness stuff. We do Zumba every Saturday. If you pay monthly by DD you get an extra class a week. So, I am thinking of doing that.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm in my jammies (fleece ones with little dogs on them), and about to have a cuppa before bed.

MM

thanks haha. my jammies have moo cows on them and theyre fleecey too hehe. enjoy ur cuppa. ni nite xx

Morning all. Didn't get chance to post yesterday. Too much running around to do. Still on the nutty train so all is good. Looking forward to weigh in on monday again xxx

hi hun. I hope you are feeling better? I have a crappy cold too, and it only makes the diet harder when you are feeling unwell. Can I just say that WI that you do with your Mam sounds like a great incentive! What a great idea!

Have a good day chick. xx

Hey my top chick :)
Hope your feeling better by now!! I had a manic day yesterday too. Hope you get some rest in this weekend.
So glad your still on the nutty train, we will be at our goals in no time at all chick :)
Hope you have had a lovely day, and have a fantabulous weekend.
Lots of love chick
TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOT xxxxxxx

Hey Emz,
Hope you have had a good weekend chick :)
Xxx

:booboo:

hey all well i made a major booboo over the weekend. i was just feeling so miserable. my sore throat turned into a full scale crappy cold and i just craved home cooked food all weekend. so thats exactly what i had. i'm not beating myself up about it because when ur feeling crap like that its the only thing to do. as the saying goes ''feed a cold and starve a flu''.

went for my weigh in and stood on the scales back to front so as i didnt see what the reading was lol. told my cdc i didnt want to know and just to write it down on her sheet. i think if i heard 'put on' at all i would never get back on the nutty train again. i actually do know that i did put on, i stepped on my own scales before i went but i wont let it register in my brain. so not recording any weight this week. gonna just wait and hope ive lost it again plus maybe a weeeee but more by next monday.

so im back on the nutty train as of 2moro morning. TOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOT...
i am going to try SS this week and try to kickstart my loss again. so the plan is porridge for brekkie, half a shake at lunch, half a shake mid afternoon and a bar at tea time. so here i go again.......

hope u lot all had a good weekend. there is def no more stops on this nutty train. full steam ahead to skinnyville....!!!! xxxxx

Awwwwwww em hope ya feeling better and that sucker of a cold has gone!!! Anyway welcome back on the nutty train next u ask to get off we won't let :) hope u had good day today and look forward to hearing ya amazing weight loss next week get rid of that blip and wee bit more :) stay positive huni we all feel like when we are poorly
Take care sweetie
Love Sharon xxxx

Hey Em...

Well done. Just ignore whatever those scales said, because the mid-point means nothing (just blurry images outside the Nutty Train windows) all you are interested in is your destination.

MM

Sorry to hear about your crap weekend. I had one last week. I'm glad that you are back on board (did I tell you that my actual job is a train driver?? :D). I wasn't weighed this Monday, so hopefully we will both have great 2 week losses next Monday! xx

Miss Louise said:
Sorry to hear about your crap weekend. I had one last week. I'm glad that you are back on board (did I tell you that my actual job is a train driver?? :D). I wasn't weighed this Monday, so hopefully we will both have great 2 week losses next Monday! xx

Well miss Louise if ur the train driver then please put us full steam ahead to skinnyville..!!! No more stops lol. it's an express service haha.!! Hope ur doing okay Hun, I've kinda gotten over my miserable cold now and am back into the swing of things thank goodness. xxxx

Evening all,

Well I'm back on track. Decided to try SS instead of SS+ for a few weeks to boost things on a bit. had a tiny hiccup to day where I forgot to take my pack to work (woopsie!!) so had to have a slim a soup at lunchtime. Was only 64kcals so hopefully minimal damage done. Had porridge for Brekkie but still had my other 2 packs when got home from work as was worried I'd miss out on the all important vits and mins.

Also got myself some CD water flavouring this week. Got the berry one and OMG what a godsend it is too..!! Can't believe what I've been missing. So 3litres was a breeze today woohoo. :) hope everyone else is hanging on to the nutty train. We're well on route to skinnyville. Ni nite girlies..luv lots xxxxx

Morning huni hope u have good day and as for slim a soup I think ya right very minimal damage lucky u had that hey!!!!! Take care speak soon huni xxxxx

Back