Em's diary

I love clothes where ever they come from ...i bought some new that i never got to wear was a bit gutted about that ....
I may have to get a few bits for the summer ..not sure jeans wise as the twelves fit round my bum but are big on the waist !!!
think i will now give my 14s away to someone though

Just a quick one (again) today - much organising to be done for tomorrow's birthday party so am run off feet.

B: 2 muffins
L: 2 fillets smoked mackerel, toffee muller light
D: 3 slices turkey meatloaf
S: 3 muffins

I'm going to skip over yesterday as I was fine during the day, but all bets were off last night for the big birthday party. Hopefully I won't have caused too much damage, so I might get on the scales tomorrow, but I might also leave it till tuesday!

So for today:
very late night = lie in so no breakfast
L: 2 muffins, small plate leftover roast chicken
D: about 200g turkey in luc lac marinade
S: SF jelly, 3 muffins

I'd leave it Emma... keep that lucluc pretty "clean" too if you can. Less luc and more beef! Nice and clean PP x 2 should sort you and plenty of H2O... x

Hope the party wad good fun.
Yay for new clothes, great way to get through a size without it costing too much or looking like a bag lady in too big stuff.

Good luck getting back on after a wild night, hope the scales not too unkind.

Hope the party was kind to you. What a 'Brucie' getting a big bag of clothes - how lovely!

I'll forgive her the lamb to be honest for all the lovely clothes! Avoided the scales this morning but will face the music tomorrow and take stock. Fingers crossed it's not too bad! 2 days of attack done, and feeling pretty good so will do another one tomorrow and then back to veg on wednesday.

B: 2 muffins
L: 3 small slices turkey meatloaf
D: Large sirloin steak & 4 slices smoked salmon, sf jelly
S: 3 muffins

Complete disaster, I've forgotten to bring my muffins to work! Thing I'll be ok, have an assortment if things in the fridge which should see me through, but I'm gutted. I love having my muffins for breakfast.

In other news I'm 1/2lb down on Saturdays weight, so the excesses at the weekend didn't take too much of a toll, not that I'll be repeating it!

Complete disaster, I've forgotten to bring my muffins to work! Thing I'll be ok, have an assortment if things in the fridge which should see me through, but I'm gutted. I love having my muffins for breakfast.

In other news I'm 1/2lb down on Saturdays weight, so the excesses at the weekend didn't take too much of a toll, not that I'll be repeating it!

I have to laugh, Em. That "complete disaster" remark re forgetting about the muffins is EXACTLY the sort of thing I would have thought! :D A girl's gotta have her muffins, eh? ;)

Great news about still managing to lose 1/2lb. Next week should be even better. :)

You can laugh girls but last Sunday when I walked 6km, and my OH was due to meet me (on the bus) an hour later, I realised 15 mins down the road that I had forgotten my breakfast. Worse still, "breakfast" was to be little cubes of beef and turkey as I was saving my muffins to have with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for lunch.

So... I rang my OH in a panic, to request that he brought my little plastic bag with him. He was not impressed to have such a thing in his jeans pocket!! ("Imagine if he'd been run over, and picked up by a paramedic", as my Mum would have said! What would they have made of that?!)

Lolz, there are worse things that could have happened it's true, but I'm in such a routine with them when I remembered I genuinely panicked!

All is well though, I think I've just about made it through the day. Will post menus later on. Was worried about tomorrow as I have a full day in our Birmingham head office so it's an early start and a late finish, but after surviving today I think I'll be fine!

Well I made it home back to my beloved muffins without falling by the wayside!

B: toffee muller light
L: Very small portion of luc lac turkey and 3 small slices turkey meatloaf
D: About 15 meatballs with mint and rosemary with quark and mint dip
S: 3 slices smoked salmon, 5 muffins!

You can laugh girls but last Sunday when I walked 6km, and my OH was due to meet me (on the bus) an hour later, I realised 15 mins down the road that I had forgotten my breakfast. Worse still, "breakfast" was to be little cubes of beef and turkey as I was saving my muffins to have with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for lunch.

So... I rang my OH in a panic, to request that he brought my little plastic bag with him. He was not impressed to have such a thing in his jeans pocket!! ("Imagine if he'd been run over, and picked up by a paramedic", as my Mum would have said! What would they have made of that?!)

As long as he was wearing clean undies, Jo - that's the kind of thing paramedics look for, you know. (According to my mum, anyway.) ;)

Well done, Em. I'm glad that you managed to save yourself for your muffins, and I bet they were worth the wait. :D

I've always thought you didn't eat enough breakfast... ;)

Wow Emma,

just took the time to catch up on your diary. you are doing exceedingly well, good luck with the long day today! I know it's a bit late now but I used to carry mini 'omelettes' with me, just stirred and seasoned eggs cooked in the microwave and then cut in half. They're quite safe outside the fridge and are easy fingerfood when the need strikes.

Keep up the good work - we're all very impressed!!!

Back