Em's diary

Thank god for you lot! Thought I was nicely on track for being up to date when I finish without having to turn into crazy lady but people have turned around today with 'oh, we need to make sure this is done before you go' and 'can you just sort this for me?' Plus - someone has STOLEN my can of diet coke from the fridge. Was dangerously close to imploding before I checked on here, and you've made me smile.

Thanks for the vomit laden boon talk, just what was needed!

Always happy to oblige. I can't abide fridge theft. It really ought to be punished with capital punishment when the victim is dieting.

I very rarely drink it in work, but i brough this one in only on monday so it's not even like it's been sat there ages. I really fancied it this afternoon - couldn't believe it was gone! we are an office of adults! who does that???!!!

At least all you ladies have started with boobs, I've always been an A cup, they might just go inverted now!

We've apparently been having lots of fridge thefts too! I never used to keep my sandwiches in the fridge, but on Dukan I can't leave fish out all morning or I'll get sick...but then I don't think anyone's going to steal cottage cheese...or...tuna? You just don't expect it in an adult workplace, especially when everyone else in the company earns enough to buy their own!

I've had a yoghurt purloined in the past. A Dukan friendly Sveltesse yoghurt, grrrrr! The criminal should be hung!

RB... but what one has never had, one doesn't miss? (I'm much the same really - what I thought were boobs "in my previous life" were 99% fat!)

Right, sorry for notable absence over the weekend, went straight to manchester after work to stay with cousins for wedding dress shopping yesterday (not me!)

wasn't necessarily perfect over the weekend but all things considered was pretty good - certainly didn't partake in any carbs anyway. won't post my menus, but was nice to get back home today.

Have officially finished sorting my holiday clothes and almost all toiletries. just the oh to sort now, and to get it all in the cases according to the ridiculously low weight limit we've got! getting v excited now about it - 2 more days!

Not long now, Em! :)

What's your luggage weight limit? Some of them seem way too small to actually take anything with you. I really don't know how people manage with them. (Says me, who would take her entire wardrobe and the kitchen sink on holiday with her if she could.)

Just 15k each. Not much considering the suitcases weigh a few and those toiletries really mount up!

I love packing though, and today is official packing day. Everything will be zipped up and ready to go by the end of today :D

Haha, 15k would be plenty for me to go to the UK (my case is practically empty on the first journey) but it's full to bursting when we come home (jelly, bovril, presents for the kids from family) and I've already paid extra at the airport because it weighed too much:eek:. Was very expensive bovril! Mind you, I had a special bottle of whisky in there too (can't get that particular one here).

Anyway, digressions.

Have a really fabulous holiday, Emma. I bet you'll enjoy being slim in the heat (I'm tolerating it a lot better as it's been unseasonably hot here) as much as you do the actual holiday. Happy packing for today!

15K each? Doesn't that mean 25K for her and 5K for him and the toiletries?! Wear as many clothes as you can!

I hope you're having a lovely day... we'll miss you :D

Jo, in answer to your question from the other day it was an M&S 10 dress, i've tried a couple more since and it seems to be my boobs that are causing the issue. i'm comfortably in a 10 trousers/skirt so i've swapped it for a 12 dress instead and actually i'm happy as it's a nicer dress.

almost fully packed now - a couple of last minute things to sort tomorrow, but i won't weigh the bags till they're finished so keeping fingers crossed for now.

nice to hear i'll be missed - thanks for that! :D

will be checking in tomorrow, but might be fleeting - am expecting a VERY busy day at work tomorrow when everyone fully realises how much isn't going to be done while i'm away! actually planning on just saying no to everyone as it's the last day of the month so i'll be sorting out the banking all day - that's got to be the priority, so it's going to be a mad one!

food today:
B: quarter yoghurt cake
L: fillet roast salmon, cinnamon galette
D: 250g turkey luc lac, bowl greek yoghurt
S: quarter yoghurt cake

Well, my last day isn't going quite as badly as i thought it might but better not speak too soon. managed good pp days for the last couple, am hoping the food will be ok while we're away, but i will try and be as good as possible.

Hope everyone stays good for the next fortnight, i'll miss all your ramblings and it'll take me 3 days to catch up on here when i'm back.

food for today:
B: half cinnamon galette
L: 250g luc lac turkey, quarter yoghurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 2 chicken breasts, 2 fillets steamed salmon
S: sweetened greek yoghurt

Enjoy Emma - and we'll look forward to seeing photos... remember, if you get hungry, to overeat protein where you can
:D

have a fab time hun xxxx

Happy hols, Em! Have a great time.:D

Back