Em's diary

Happy hols Emms and don't worry about the luggage weight - just unpack some of your OH stuff if need be :D

lolz, will do mouse - and thanks.

by the way everyone - feel free to come in and visit while i'm away - it'll be lovely to come back to some vomit laden boob talk or similar!!! :D

I'm sure we will, Emm... Tan will clean up! She's good at that ;)

Yes let's make a mess! We could always have another Marmite discussion :)

Good news that I think I have finally sorted out the accom for the first week of our holiday. The lovely one went but I have found another house on the outskirts of Paris, 5km from the centre. I had a lovely telephone conversation with the French owner this morning and just need to read the french contract she has sent me now!! I think I may get the French guy in work to run his eyes over it just in case I am signing to pay the mortgage on it for the rest of my life or something!!

Hurray! Fab news, Mouse! What's this new one like?

Good idea about the contract. I used to always worry whenever I wrote in German or Italian (using only a phrasebook) to book accommodation. Actually, it made it all the more exciting - never quite knew what to expect, whether a mis-translation would result in a herd of sugar-coated elephants instead of a double bed in the room.

Marmite. I hate it. And Bovril, along with other horrid, gooey, brown spreads.

They make me want to vomit. I just hope that the vomit doesn't end up on my boobs.

Just thought of a great topic for Emm's diary while she's away - asparagus - what does it make your wee smell like?

I always think of camel wee although I don't actually have the slightest clue (nor wish to find out) what camel wee smells like:D

Just thought of a great topic for Emm's diary while she's away - asparagus - what does it make your wee smell like?

I always think of camel wee although I don't actually have the slightest clue (nor wish to find out) what camel wee smells like:D

I've never experienced the phenomenon that it asparagus wee, funnily enough. We need to know!

As for camel wee - apparently, it smells very, very, very, very bad indeed. I volunteer not to test it. However, some people swear by drinking it for increasing health and topical application for re-growing hair. (I unvolunteer for those tests as well.)

The things you can find out on Google, eh! :D

I reckon shes enjoying it so much she has stayed

mmmmm depends if your still breast feeding will the baby love it or hate it

Marmite flavoured boobs - mmmmmm.

Obviously the babies who hate it will vomit immediately.

I arrived and read the last page first... and saw marmite, boobs and babies, so figured Emma had got herself knocked up on holiday ;)

I arrived and read the last page first... and saw marmite, boobs and babies, so figured Emma had got herself knocked up on holiday ;)

Which would bring us back to the subject of vomit, as in morning sickness. :D

(Poor Em. She's going to run a mile when she gets back and reads all of this Marmiteboobvomitpregnanttalk.)

Hellooooooooo ladies!

Am back - was actually back last thursday, but been a busy few days and just haven't had the chance to log on.

Sadly have put on a few lb while away - the food was fine, but the choice was too limited for any attempt at dukan. Anyway, i'll update my ticker once I've weighed tomorrow - day 3 of 'attack' is today, so hoping a lot of it was water weight anyway :eek:

it's going to take me ages to get round everyone's diary so bear with me - i'll get there as fast as i can.

holiday was really fab - despite not tanning well have managed to come back with a lovely colour and we had a great time. just sad that it's all over now... next year seems a long way off!

Back