Em's diary

Posts like that should be framed and put in a gallery somewhere here. 50.5lbs lost and down to a size 8-10... and just listen to how happy you sound. All those temptations you turned down. All those meals you invented, when you'd sooner have been eating something else, no doubt. "You've got to live!" as say some newbies, but yes you have lived AND got to this fabulous place.

Well done you!

PS - OH has put one on his Kindle and all looks well! TY so much :D

well done em hun xxxx

WOW!! You look amazing! You have don fantastic, well done :D
xx

thanks everyone, i caught up with an ex work colleague today who i've not seen in about a year, and she was stunned - i feel a bit like a walking advert for dukan at the moment :D

B: half cinnamon galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, 1/4 yoghurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 1.5 dry fried chicken breasts, 100g king prawns, 1 fillet roast salmon
S: sweetened greek yoghurt with half muller on top

Emma, maintainer is right that post was such a good one to read. I was craving a chip shop tea the other night but managed to resist it. I walked past the shop too on my way home :s I know dukan is possible and you are an inspiration! X

i feel a bit like a walking advert for dukan at the moment :D

Well, judging from your photos, you definitely look like one! :D

Just wanted to say that the celeriac chips I tried last week went down a storm. They tasted lovely and sweet, a bit like roast parsnips. Even my celeriac-detesting husband loved them - although I didn't tell him what the "chips" were made from until after he'd tasted and raved about them. ;)

Amazing DD, am so pleased they went down well, my oh now gets upset if i cook some and don't do any for him, even if he's having something different for tea, though they do make him a little 'windy'!!

Thanks for your comments Emms, i've found several people on here to be an inspiration to me, but it's the first time anyone's said that about me i think - what a lovely feeling :)

he he seems like the men are learning ....all my lot ate roast butternut squash last week loved it ...new one for the menu !!

Well they're certainly getting their money's worth out of me at work at the moment - am now on official countdown to holidays (8 working days!!!) and i'll be so ready for it by then I think.

Food yesterday:
L: quarter chicken quiche, 1/4 yoghurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 1.5 dry fried chicken breasts, 100g king prawns, 1 fillet roast salmon
S: sweetened greek yoghurt with half muller on top

and today:
L: quarter chicken quiche
S: sweetened greek yoghurt
D: 150 turkey & 100g prawns in luc lac marinade, half galette

My ebay packages have started arriving now, so exciting, feel like i'm really building up a proper new wardrobe. Pulled all my holiday stuff out from the last holiday a year and a half ago and whilst most of it's too big i think the beach dresses will still work as they're supposed to be baggy, though none of my swimwear will fit, so i think i'll be sticking to the one new bikini for the duration... hmmm, i've had the list written for weeks - is it too early to start packing?

Ooh start packing then you might find an excuse to do some more shopping :)

Oh and if you need someone to go on holiday with 'take me' take me' :)

i think more shopping is definitely going to be required, but most of it now will have to wait till after next pay day - it's been a tough old 5 week month, and i'm feeling the pinch now - can't believe it's another week away!

if i could take you with me mouse i would - and everyone else who's asked!

Its very exciting. Of course you can start to pack.

Will you be conso style for holidays or make best of what you can get?

You will want a second bikini or swimsuit, if its humid it might not dry overnight, and you need to be rocking your new figure in public.

ooooh sun, sea and ... sand. How fabulous! (except the latter... even though we're now free of the sand filled sarnie issue, I can't imagine crunching one's chicken is any nicer) ;)

Been meaning to PM you - now that I've seen you, will do it NOW!

Its very exciting. Of course you can start to pack.

Will you be conso style for holidays or make best of what you can get?

You will want a second bikini or swimsuit, if its humid it might not dry overnight, and you need to be rocking your new figure in public.

My plan for the holidays is to take my oatbran (some loose, some in biscuit form) and try and keep it PV as much as possible. If there's something I really want i'll ask myself first if i do want it or if it's just because it's there. I don't want to 'deny' myself something that i do really want, then come back and feel like i've lessened my holiday experience. There's a lady that makes fresh donuts by the main pool, and i know i won't go two weeks without needing to sample those, though will limit that to two or three times only.

Will see if i can pick up another bikini, but my boobs do require something that fits properly, and a decent one will set me back £50, so if i can find something on ebay or something like that i'll go for it.

ooooh sun, sea and ... sand. How fabulous! (except the latter... even though we're now free of the sand filled sarnie issue, I can't imagine crunching one's chicken is any nicer) ;)

Been meaning to PM you - now that I've seen you, will do it NOW!

I used to feel the same about sand Jo, mainly preferring to stick to the pool, till we went to this resort in 2009 - went down to the beach on the 2nd day and fell in love with it, so i'm converted now. The beach does have snack bars though (all inclusive) so we'll be eating at tables there anyway...

seen your PM, will email back as easier when i'm at work (you should see how small i've made this window so as not to let on i'm on the internet!)

no you're right mouse - a very small resort called Guardalavaca (and a bargain too on teletext holidays!)

Back