end of week one

WELL DONE on your 8 lbs sweetheart!! Stick with it it will all come off, remember this is after only ONE WEEK, I never lost that in my first week no matter what diet I followed. Hugs M xx

OK i know i prolly don't know that much but that is just awesome where else would you lose that much weight in one week i can't wait to start on Tuesday and if i lose that OMG i will be jumping for joy so WTG and keep up the awesome work.
take care luv sharon xxx

thank you all, been out all day forgot about my lunch, not even hunry, thank you all for your kind thoughts, i especially like the bit about not being on the diet and gaining in stead. i made pizza with the kids for tea, had great fun, i wouldnt normally do that. so i feel really good now. my grandad asked how much i lost, when i said 8lb he said, have you got a hole in your pocket or did you loose your purse, lol i will forgive him hes 84. xxx

Want to know a secret Claira.. .. pls listen to all of the :secret:CD dieters on here and don't get disheartened. Lets not forget why we are doing this? For us! Even if you have a week where you don't loose anything, heck.. I'd call that good, its maintaining! Then the next week, it will come off again.

I can remember when I would loose 2lb a week at WW and i'd be really pleased with that. So my loss now is so much higher. Everyone is different and we will all loose at different rates.

You go girl and enjoy your results every week.. you deserve it. Preaching over, lol.. Hugs all round. xx

:party0036: make it a fizzy water!

Awwwwwww that is soooooooo cute don't ya just love the oldies!!!! they are just as cute as the kiddies xxxx

Back