Episode VII - A New Start!

Morning all!

Sarah, I hope your cold is a bit better this morning! Hope work isn't too stressful today.

Nikki, how's your toe? I agree with Chika about Co-codamol, it's v good for pain.

Chika it's good to hear you'll be posting more. I too find that I do much better on the diet when I post here more. Good luck for restart :)

I have to go and sort out the kids for school. They have a theme today for clothes, they all have to go wearing spotty things for children in need :) They only have spotty dressing gowns and spotty furry slipper boots, so they want to go to school in pyjamas and those! Dare I let them? lol.

Better run and sort them out!

Well they decided not to go in their dressing gowns, lucky! Furry spotty boot slippers won though, so they will be walking round school in their slippers today. Madness :D

I hope everyone is doing ok so far today. I'm making a real effort to space my water out more than I usually do. So far I've only had 1 litre and a big cup of Espresso so must drink more!

I scale hopped again and it's looking like my WI tomorrow might show a 4lb loss, maybe even 4.5, we'll see! I'll be VERY happy with that :)

Hi hun, I'm with you on Monday. Shall we make it a pact. I am a little tipsy, with my bro in his flat and I have eaten - and have food for the weekend, and drunk wine.

Still feeling rubbish, and work was a little stressful today. Gonna update my diary because I'm a little too tipsy to type twice lol!

Morning all

Just did weigh in and 4.75lbs off :bliss: I'm getting there! I just realised I've now lost the weight of my 8 year old daughter! (Yes, she is very tiny for her age, under 3st at 8!)

How is everyone this morning? Good luck Sarah and Nikki for monday :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mocha xx

Morning all

Just did weigh in and 4.75lbs off :bliss: I'm getting there! I just realised I've now lost the weight of my 8 year old daughter! (Yes, she is very tiny for her age, under 3st at 8!)

How is everyone this morning? Good luck Sarah and Nikki for monday :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mocha xx

Whoooohoooooooo!!!!! :talk017:

Well done on 4.75lbs, what a great loss!!

I am still blocked up and still snuffling, and still in my pjs on the sofa.

I have been eating but I'm heading for a Monday restart still. I want to get to 12stone before the service meeting on 5th December. I'm not sure where I'll be on Monday morning and whether that means my goal will be achievable, but I've quit worrying about it so much!! I used to put so much of my belief in myself in how much I weighed. But now I realise that I am still a good person, still liked and loved, still attractive (and sexy - have only just started to believe this one in the last 6 months) even if I am a bit heavier than I would like to be.

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Mocha J - That is fantastic hunny, well done... I am still on target for a restart on Monday, but it has to be totally committed!!Sarah, I would love to still be in my PJ's!!Love

Thanks Sarah and Nikki

I reckon you'll both be ok on Monday and just go for it, don't you think it's much better if you restart at the same time as someone else? I think it makes you more determined not to cheat :)

I wish I was in my PJ's too. I've been out this morning buying a party outfit for my eldest, she is off to a party this afternoon. I was tempted to buy things for me too but I need to be careful with the spending! I'm going clothes crazy and my bank account isn't used to that as I never used to buy anything for me! lol.

I just had a real boost, my own MUM didn't recognise me from behind in Tesco! I was with my kids and she said she saw them and wondered who they were with, then realised. I haven't seen her for a few weeks because she lives a long distance away and just comes to this area occasionally :)

I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm slow with the water again, I don't know why I find it so hard to drink any in the first half of the day then glug 5L in the second half of the day. Weird!

Mocha
xx

Yep, still in PJs. Just sitting on the sofa watching footie. I've been sleeping and still feel exhausted. I want to just sleep and sleep!

I might just have to do it if that's what my body wants and then hopefully I'll feel better soon.

I think Episode VIII should be Monday, shall I start it when I get up? Nikki you still with me for the start?

That's fantastic Mocha, well done:happy036: You must be well and truely in the 11s now - I don't blame you for wanting to get out and buy new clothes.

Just been and had my hair done - it's very short for me - it now sits on my shoulders. I've had about 4 inches off, and a slimmer face does make a huge difference! I tried on my fave coat last night - and it fits! I've had it for about 9 years and it was the last thing I bought with my ex husbands account (although it wasn't what caused the break up) - it cost more than a months mortgage and I am so chuffed to get in it again. I even had some of the lads at the pub compliment me on it last night!

I think a fresh start on Monday is a great idea - weekends are always a bit of a downfall for me, and although I'm doing well at the moment, it's not over yet!

Keep up the good work, and try to keep the carbs down this weekend Sarah and Nikki - you need a nice smooth transition back into SSing.

Ditto on the carbs lol!

Today I have stayed on the sofa all day and snoozed, and eaten loads. I have grazed throughout the day. I actually haven't even been that hungry. Can't say that I am feeling that much better. Very tired and blocked up. I think I've been using food for comfort again. That's something I haven't done for ages. This cold is getting right on my t*ts now!!!

Well I'm starting again Monday, come hell or high water.

Well done on the coat Amber, you must be dead chuffed! And go girl on comments from the lads down the pub ;)!

hi everyone, i will be with you monday too, I have been doing so well 10lb in under 2wks, but blipped at the weekend and had vodka and pepsi zero (3 fri and 3 last night) im worried ive blown ketosis now , how long will it take befor it shows? WAS FUN THOUGH!!!!

Hi all

How is everyone getting on today so far? I'm only 1 litre of water down so need to get glugging, same old story there then! Why can't I drink lots in the mornings:confused:

Amber well done with the coat! It must feel great that it fits again :)

Sarah & Nikki, are you raring to go tomorrow? Good luck :)

Hi girls

I've been mega lazy today, but Kenny has taken Isobel out for Sunday lunch so I can crack on - and what am I doing? Sod all!

Had a scale hop this morning and it looks hopeful for a good result on Wednesday. I've been pretty good this weekend, with only a couple of cheese nibbles and a spoonful of scrambled egg this morning, so I just need to keep it up.

I'm also struggling on the water front, but off to tackle the European ironing mountain in a minute, so I'll fill a couple of bottles and slurp my way through them then.

Hi and welcome Debbie - I wouldn't think the alcohol will knock you out of ketosis, although it is not a good idea to drinking while SSing - and I speak from experience!

Sarah and Nikki :whoopass::whoopass:for the carbs LOL

Good luck for our new starts tomorrow - I really want to shift at least another stone by Xmas as I'm just about to book our New Year holiday and want to be able to wear a bikini without making others :sign0137:, so I'll be with you all the way.

A
x

Afternoon all!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Welcome Debbie, that much alcohol won't affect you too much, so don't worry about it. Just think about what you would say to someone else if they told you that they'd done it and be as kind to yourself.

Mocha, get glugging on that water, but I know you'll make it up later. I guess because you are a night owl it doesn't matter so much!

Amber, poor you on the ironing mountain. I must admit that I am really lucky because my mum does my ironing. I actually don't mind ironing but when someone offers to do it......
I'm struggling on the water from too. Do you think it's because the weather has got much colder recently. It's much easier in the warmer weather isn't it? Oooh, how exciting a New Year holiday! Where are you going? I've got a week off for Xmas and then I'm going to the Newcastle Minimins meet on 5th January. That's the limit to my exotic travels lol!

Nikki, so we're set then for tomorrow?? I must say that I've had a lovely morning because I met up with Nikki for coffee in Bhs in Llandudno. Hun, it was lovely to meet you and we can keep each other going! Your hubby and George are lovely too and I hope that we can do it more often!!!

Cold is still driving me insane - so blocked up. After I left Nikki I popped to Asda and bought decongestants - don't seem to be doing much yet. I must admit I bought some lunch too but I am definately restarting tomorrow!!! Now the sofa calls!

Sarah,It was lovely meeting up, we really enjoyed it. We will have to do it again! So up for tomorrow so much!! I have just bought something nice for tea!! Hope you enjoy the fruit scone round! Mocha J - keep up the good work, amber - you will have to start looking at bikini's!! Debbie welcome...Love

thanks for your lovely welcome and kind words about the alcohol blip!! i am happily still in ketosis but am feeling very sheepish (and a bit rough) today!! back on track finishing ss tomorrow and starting to add a meal tuesday. Im veggie so guess it'll be cabbage cabage and more cabbage!!!!!!!!! good luck all for out brand new fresh start tomorrrow xxxxxxxxxxx

Back