Episode VIII - We Can Do This!!!!

Hi Sarah!

Hope your feeling better...

My train arrives at Manchester Picadilly at 11am on Saturday.... Mandy text me her's is 10.20am...... will text when I'm on my way....!!

I'm hoping they have a big Evans in Manchester as I'm only in their clothes again...:cry::rolleyes:

See you Saturday chick....

Love
Mich xx

Morning all

How is everyone today?

How are things going for you Nikki since restart, good I hope! It sounds like you're doing well from the last post I read from you.

Chika, sorry to hear about your car bump. I hope you're ok :hug99:

Sarah! No rolls today :whoopass: How's your day going?

I managed to space my water out slightly better yesterday. 5.5L down in total and I had drunk more of it by about 4pm than I usually do.

My scale hop this morning showed another 0.75lb off, so it's still moving the right way. I have to confess that I did nibble last night but it was only a bit of Tesco Healthy Living cooked chicken so I'm not going to worry about it. AAM is supposed to start tomorrow anyway so it was only like having a bit of AAM food. See what I did there? Yes, I'm trying to convince myself it wasn't a cheat ;)

I have a mini goal of 11st 7lbs by next Wednesday and it looks like I'll make it as I weighed 11st 9lbs this morning. It's weigh in for me tomorrow and I think this weeks loss will be about 2.5lbs. I'd have liked it to be more but I'm not complaining!

I hope everyone has a great day. Keep posting, this thread is quieter than usual this week isn't it.

Mocha xx

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow MochaJ!

I lost 3.5lbs last night in 4 days.....really bad last weekend and ate everything in sight, so I was lucky to have got away with it! I have now lost 2st 0.5lbs in total and I am really pleased.
I plan to stay on track through the weekend, which is the more difficult time for me. I have quite a lot planned, so hopefully I will be ok...fingers crossed!

How are we all doing???

Keep drinking that Green Tea and water all !

Kerry-Ann
xx

2st 0.5, woohoo well done Mrs V :D

How is everyone else doing today? I've had 2 shakes so far, 3L of water and 2 green teas. Loving the green tea!

Lost 24 inches in total now, from bust, waist, hips and thighs. I hadn't measured myself since I started so was very pleased. 10 inches off waist! I'm repeating myself because I also posted this on the daily thread lol.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Chika are you ok after your bump?

Evening everyone...

Mocha - i'm doing good, i have stuck to it 100% this week, I have allowed myself a little chicken today as I needed something... but hopefully the scales tomorrow will be good news...

Come on everyone, this has been our most positive week lately, we can do this...

Love

Hi everyone, how are we all doing?

I played basketball today and decided to have an AAM meal to make up for it, just chicken and spinach but I think I undercooked the chicken and I don't dare go more than a few seconds away from the loo! Grim I know.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Morning! I've reocered (yay) so going to work and then hot date later, wish me luck, I really like this one :) I'm not going to SS tonight as he is going to cook for me and I quite fancy a glass of wine. I know its slightly bad but I think if I give my self permission to eat for one night only then I'll remove the guilty feeling that I get and I can get straight back on SS in the morning!

Have a great day everyone :)

just popping in to check on you guys - whats happened to Hannah?

Morning all.

Just done weigh in and 3lbs off this week. I'm now 11st 8lbs. My mini goal was 11st 7lbs by 28th Nov, so I'm on track for that :D

Chika - I hope you have a great night tonight! Let us know how your date goes won't you. Enjoy!

JJJ - I have been wondering about Hannah too. I bet she is just really busy with her new job and Mother Funkers in the run up to Christmas. Hannah if you are out there lurking come and say hello :)

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi Everyone,

Well today was my weigh in and I have lost..................................

7lbs!!!!

Hey hey hey!!, so that is my 1st goal achieved.... lets see what next week brings..

Mocha J - Well done hunny!!

Love

How is everyone this evening? I've been out for dinner :eek: I can't believe I behaved myself and didn't give into temptation. AAM started today, so I just chose a rocket, spinach and lambs leaf salad, no dressing, no anything else except black pepper. It was supposed to be a side dish but I just had it as my meal. I would have had a bit of chicken with it but didn't fancy asking them to grill 2oz of chicken for me to be honest!

Others had pizza, garlic bread, garlic mushrooms and lots of other stuff that made me drool! lol. I think I'm going to do a proper AAM this week then SS for a week or two, then move to 790.

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Mocha

Evening one and all. I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Mine has been fantabulous and very busy, hence the reason I've not made it on here!

Won't repeat myself because it's in my diary but went out clubbing on Friday night, spent Saturday shopping in Manchester and last night having dinner with the family watching usual dose of the X Factor. Today has been housework, telephone calls and dinner with my Nana.

A totally non SSing weekend but I'm ready to get back on the wagon. TOTM started on Thursday night and seems to be done already. :D This new minipill that I've been put on is the biz!

I am fired up to be good this week, although there is the remote possibility of a meal out this week (maybe as soon as tomorrow). I know that if I go I won't SS but I'll do an AAM type thing because my motivation has returned. First target is the meeting/night out I'm going to in Manchester on 5th December.

I started the new episode last Monday so how does everyone feel about a new one being started tomorrow?

Hi girls

It's been a bad week for cars hasn't it? Hope you're OK Chika.

Brilliant weight loss Nikki, and a good one for you too Mocha. I missed my weigh in last week as I had so much work on, so I'm hoping for an extra good one this week. According to my scales, I have lost.

I've just started reading 'Eating Less: Say Goodbye to overeating' by Gillian Riley. I feel I have to make some plans for not regaining the weight when I finish, and also to control my food intake whilst on holiday. That said I made myself a meal last night - a whole bag of salad leaves plus a big tub of king prawns - probably far more than I needed, but I was satisfied with that, even whilst my partner had an indian takeaway at the other end of the sofa.

I've had some really nasty comments from my sister about me losing weight and am struggling with them at the moment. I'm meeting her today to go shopping and give her her birthday pressies, and I am not looking forward to spending time with her. Its an awful thing to say as we are best friends, but she makes comments about me being too skinny :)eek: I don't think so), making myself ill, and how awful my boobs used to be when they were so big, amongst other stuff. I know it is partly jealousy as we have always worn the same size clothes but she is a few inches taller and carries weight so much better, but now I am the one who looks slimmer.

Feel better now that's off my chest, but I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to bite my tongue today if she starts again.

Hope you all have a great day - Shall we have another new episode tomorrow?

That's weird - I thought I had posted that last one hours ago.

The shopping trip wasn't too bad - a few little comments, but I wonder if I am listening out for them now.

I bought myself a size 14 top in Next - completely not what I would wear normally - I always stick to black or, erm, black but this is lime green and blue horizontal stripes!!!!! My partner was nearly sick when I got it out the bag, but it looks better on.

I'm up for a new start tomorrow - I've started picking again, although purely protein, but still not good. My CDC doesn't believe in AAM week, so I've been feeling a bit deprived I think.

Hi Amber, how weird about your post. Maybe it's been zinging around cyber space for hours???

Glad that the trip wasn't that bad. When I was shopping in Manchester yesterday I was automatically looked at the black stuff although I did try on a lovely red top. I think it was Miss Selfridge in Selfridges - but TBH we went in so many shops I've forgotten where I saw what! It was size 14 and fitted perfectly and looked fine from the front. From the side it just didn't sit right because it had a funny panel in the booliage area and mine are quite big so things like that don't work. Never mind!

The main thing that changed for me is that I have quite a few skirts now and wore loads last year when I got to target. I used to get stuck in black trousers all the time. When the weight went back on I put the skirts back in the wardrode. Time to start digging them out again methinks!

Evening all, sorry not been on here much, but PC has been poorly!! nevermind... Sounds good for new episode tomorrow... Let's go for it..

Love

Come on Chika. Where are you. We want the juicy details about your date!

Back