Episode VIII - We Can Do This!!!!

Afternoon everyone, well sorry I haven't been on before, but still got car issues and ended up taking Keith to work this morning... and picking him up so only just got home... Absolutely knackered George has just gone to bed. Had 2.5litres of water and a bar so far today! starving hungry today! Still feeling sicky, hope the feeling goes soon. Had a really shitty day in work and nearly ended up in tears, I was on the brink!! I would normally stuff my face now. Applied for a job in another Dept yesterday so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Nice to see everyone is positive today!!

Love

Hi everyone!

Nikki, sorry I couldn't reply to your text earlier but another manic day as usual! Hope you are not feeling so sick now. Good luck with the job application.

Started the day badly because I was driving to work when it felt like that there was something wrong with my car so I limped to Tescos car park to discover I had a totally flat and smoking tyre. I had to wait for the RAC and didn't get to work until 9.20am.

Work has been a nightmare again, or maybe it's just me :(. Feeling very sad and stressed still but the good news is that I manged to leave at 5pm on the dot for a change :).

I've had my 3 packs and not doing too badly on the water, but god I could do with a drink lol! Planning to just go to my brother's tonight to watch footie, then another early night. What an exciting life I lead :mad:!

Well I have had a good day today, 3rd on the run... hey hey!!

So I hope the scales will be kind, hopefully under 14 stone!! but you never know..

Had a bad day in work..but that hasn't caused me to eat, just had a soup and going to have a hot bath now cos I am freezing!!

Love

on 4th ltr water Im freezing too a hot bath sounds just the ticket. checked my ketostix and its showing None! im not happy Ive been good as gold so cant understand maybe be okay in the morning - trying not to worry

Don't worry Debbie, you may have just diluted the ketones wil all the water you are having. try again in the morning and you should be right!

Having a fab day so far. Haven't cheated once *brilliant for me at the omoment as you all know* and actually feel poistive and actually think I can do it again. Thank you all for your support last night! xx

you can so do it chika!! i struggled like hell on ss (was only on it for 2 wks!!) have now gone onto add a meal and doing 790 next week. i know my weight loss may slow a little but its given me a bit of a life line to know i can come in from work and have my 'tea!' makes me feel a bit more normal!! by the way some one asked earlier what my spicy cabbage recipe was! boil up your cabbage as usual but put a tsp of curry powder tsp of chilli powder and tsp of marigold bouillion let it cook till nice and sloppy then serve up with whatever protein you are having. i used quprn mince microwaved 30z is quite a lot m hot and spicy delic (warning stinks the house out and EVERYBODY WILL MOAN!!)

i mean quorn!!

Morning

I should be rushing around trying to get out of the door. I have so much to do and I am beginning to hate my job at the moment, which is so wrong as I do this in order that I can please myself and call my own hours. I've just taken on too much at the moment and am now determined to slow things down from next month.

I cancelled my weigh in this week, but my scales at home show a bit of downward movement - not much though. I keep picking at bits, like ham and cheese, not because I am hungry, but because I WANT it. I need to give myself a kick up the butt.

Well done on sticking to it for 3 days Nikki - sounds like you've got your head in the right place again.

Same to you Chika - remember, it's just one month, and you can get through it.

Sorry you're still feeling low Sarah - I'll bet last nights footie didn't improve your mood either! I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Don't worry about the ketostix if you have been sticking to it Debbie - check in the morning and I'll bet you'll find you are still in.

I feel like I really need to go to the loo, but nothing doing there! Very frustrating - Sennacot tonight!

Hope you all have a great day and stick with it - only a few weeks till Christmas now, let's see how much we can shift between us.
A
X

hi the ketostix was nice any ketoney this morning so i am again a happy bunny. only prob is that i forgot my shakes at work today so had to go out and buy some tofu and salad and had my add a meal at lunchtime which means ive got nothing to look forward to later boo hoo!! westie girl - do you manage to stay in ketosis after eating a roll and drinking last night?

Hi Debbie

Glad your sticks are nice and Ketoney (what a lovely word!) If you've had your tofu etc already then at least you still have the shakes to look forward to! I live where I work, so luckily I never have this problem about forgetting to take my packs to work. I'd be hopeless if I worked somewhere else, I'd end up having to have all 3 when I got home!

Evening all, well another good day..not had much water though, so will have to address that...

Sarah - tut tut tut - what are you like!!

Amber - stop snacking hun!

Debbie - that is the news you were looking for wasn't it!!

Chika - how are you doing?

Mocha J - keep up the good work!!

Love

Hi Everyone, hows it going today?

I'm not too bad thansk Nikki, how are you getting on? I know about the water. i need to start having more too. I just don't feel like it in this weather and the flavourings although nice do slow down my losses and leave me wanting more sweet things.

I had a mini car crash this evening. I'm dead annoyed as I pulled over to let an ambulance through and as I was rejoining a car decided to overtake, I didn't check my blind spot and crunch! I'm alsoi a teensy bit scared as I drive my bosses car and I just think I've wiped out her no claims bonus ... Thankfully I only just renewed last week so I don't have to deal with a new mega policy until next year!

My boss has gone off to Cyprus for a few days so I'm at work at the moment and will stay here tonight with the wee girl I look after *I'm a PT nanny* Its bad timing cos all I want to do is curl up at home and relax! What are your plans for this evening everyone? xx

I'm not too bad Chika, seem to of got my head into this diet finally, although still really want to eat and I am hungry!! I have tried the shakes but I can't stomach them so will have to swop with Bev for tetra's and bars...I have enough soups!!

Are you OK after your mini-crash? Good job it was the boss's car, nevermind as long as you are OK that is the main thing, cars can be fixed!!

I hope you are back in the zone!!

Love

Back