Eurodiet

Hi Irene

It's going really well - thanks for asking. How's you?

7 lbs in 2 weeks which is not bad considering I've been faffing about with CD so glycogen stores already low!! Also the diet is just so easy - not sure if that's because I've been trying to get back to SS on CD for so long that anything would seem easy?:confused:

Just wish that the money aspect hadn't put me off at first as going to Canada next week and could have been approx 21 lbs further forward. Can't live on if onlys tho!!:)

How's everyone else doing? I'm desperately trying to keep up but this site is just so busy

Ails xx

I had a look at the Eurodiet website last night and filled in my details. And a lovely lady rang me today for a chat. And then sent me an email so i have her details for later. I told her i was going on holiday at the weekend and then again in September.
Is that how you started?
Irene xx

Basically yeah, phoned them up and they talked me through it!! The usual - did the medical questionnaire, explained the costs and the programme, ideal weight , which phase I should start on etc.

I've now started phase 2 (which is basically 3 products a day, veggies / salad for one meal plus a 790 meal but with unlimited amounts of certain veggies) and as well as Aldos recipes my nutrionist emailed me links to a few recipe sites and told me how to adapt them to fit in with the diet!! She emails me every few days if I haven't been in touch - no pressure - just to see if there's anything she can do, see if I need a pep talk, have any questions etc :)

Who did you speak to just out of interest?

I see you're up north - me too, in Newcastle :cool:

Let me know if you need any other info. I don't want to look like I'm selling the diet or am fanatical -- that is soooo not what I'm about. It's just no-one else seems to be doing the diet so it was kind of a leap of faith for me but if I can help someone else by being the guinea pig (even if that's helping you decide it's not for you) then I'm more than happy to help.

Let me know how it goes

Enjoy your holidays

Ails xx

Hi D_Q

You're right, sometimes that leap pays off

Love the skinny dip comment by the way

Ails xx

Lol, I plan on doing a lot of chunky dunking while I'm on holiday - hopefully when I get back, I'll be ready to turn that into skinny dipping! :giggle:

Me too :D

Toots
I come from Gateshead but live near Seahouses now. My son and daughter still live in Gateshead.
Am going to have a good read of the Eurodiet website. Are you able to pm me your email address or send me an email so i can talk to you

I spoke to tami
Irene xx

Does the starter pack last one month? x

Hi Irene - will try to work out how to PM or email you??!!:confused:

Katie - it lasts 17 1/2 days if you start on phase one:eek:. I figured that if it worked it would be money well spent - after spending all that I couldn't afford to eat anyway!!!:rolleyes:;)

Right - gonna have a look at the tutorial and see if I can work this thing out!!

Ails xx

Ps

My nutritionist is Tami - she's lovely isn't she?

Ails xx

Hi Toots, I am a fellow eudodieter! Faffed about for ages with CD and LT then got my eurodiet stuff at the beginning of the summer hols, had the odd product but am starting now properly that it is September , my holiday is over, kids will be going back soon and i can knuckle down. The products are good and it doesn't really feel like a diet does it? Plus I like the fact that you can eat 4 times a day! Good luck with it and it will be nice to have someone to chat with who is doing the same thing!

Lindy :)

Hiya, I got a free taster pack sent to me today..these forums are great for putting us on the right plce at the right time aren't they? I've got enough in there to last me a week, plus Sal chucked in an extra box of chocolate coconut bars (bless her). My ED guru is also Tami...do they have anyone else there I wonder???

I'm starting tomorrow with a coffee shake, ED omlette and salad for lunch, cranberry bar as a snack and chicken curry soup for tea!

Vikki.

Oh look some tumble weed bouncing merrrily along in the breeze...helloooooooo....is any one out there/out there/out there?:confused::(:cry:

7 days on ED and I've lost 7.25 pounds...if anyone is out there and interested???????

Week 2 awaits!

Vikki.

Well done!!

Fab stuff - you'll be there in no time, babes:happy096:

Ails xx

Back