Eurodiet

Hiya

Hope you don't mind me butting in - I was just searching to see if anyone was doing Eurodiet over here - to see how they're getting on and compare the losses to CD/LL etc. Looks like I may be one of the first to try it though -so thought I'd try to help - be the guinea pig as it were!

I'm just coming to the end of my first week on Eurodiet and have lost 5 lbs on it and compared to Cambridge (which I still think is fab and I have a lot to thank it for) this is SOOOOOOO easy. Even the weekly trips to hell (ie the weekends) are fine.

I know there are some concerns re medical - but it is just the same as CD - there is a q'aire and if there are any concerns you need consent from the docs

I must admit the price put me off at first but thought I'd give it a go anyway (put it on my credit card and will worry about it later :eek:) The initial money goes towards the cost of the nurses / nutritionists/ exercise chappie etc (which you do not pay any extra for) as well as your packs. You can get a taster kit for 50 quid instead. Apparantly there are always offers on - in august it's 3 for 2 so I've just placed an order which will last 6 weeks and works out about 30 quid a week.

Anyway, I'm not phishing (or whatever the technical term is) - just thought I'd give the info that I've learned so far - I know that this is what it looks like as it's my first post. I just know that I saw the article mid june and didn't start until now coz it is steep pricewise and I had no reference as no-one on here or DH has done it!!

I recognise a few names from DH (I used to have a sneaky peak when at work back in january last year - but never had the guts at the time to register) It's good to see everyone doing so well!

Icemoose - saw you on Golden Balls and that program that had the millionaires! So glad you got your surgery!! You're quite the inspiration!!!

Toots xx

Hi Toots

How have things gone since?

Ooops :eek:

The support dried up as they got busier so I kinda left it!! (I can sulk for Britain when I want to :sigh:
)

Have been faffing about but intend to give CD another bash after this weekend (scottish blood - new year celebrations still contunuing LOL)

Thanks for asking :)

How's everyone else doing on their journey?

Ails xx

Thanks for replying!!!

Have a fab time with your "continuing" New Year celebrations!

xx

I certainly will!!!

Are you OK? Noticed your mood was "sick"

Ails xx

Hi,

I've been on Eurodiet for 7 weeks now and it is working really well for me. I've lost 27lbs and that includes the Christmas week where I just low carbed and put on 4lbs!

I started on Weight-Matters or W8 as it seems to be called now, but was very dissapointed with the lack of support they were giving to online members and was getting mighty sick of just soups and shakes. I lost 31lbs in that time so it isn't all bad, but I'm so glad I decided to jump ship.

It makes so much difference being able to eat salad & vegetables & use a little olive oil for cooking and dressing salads from day 1. Support wise they have been good too - with a minimum of a call or email once a week.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jacqui

Hi Irene

Hope you're well. One of the columnists in either woman or woman's own is doing ED - she was in Big Brother a few years ago - from Birmingham.

Anyway, thought it might help to see her weekly progress

Ails xx

Irene are you doing Euro Diet? I am due to start cd790 tomorrow but stumbled accross this post an hour ago and have been reading up on euro diet on their website. It sounds good, just not sure if I can afford £65 a week!

DH is a copper and the website says police get a discount, wonder how much the discount is???

Louise x

i think ED is a good diet.. it really is.. it just didnt work for me cos im sooo fussy about what i eat.. like.. i hated the bars cos they were too soft (i know.. im pathetic).. i hated the omlettes cos they were too runny.. and couldnt seem to get them right.. mashed potato reminded me of smash.. and the sheer thought of smash makes me feel poorly.. so i basically lived off the cereal bars..
but this is just me.. ED has worked for a lot of people.. the support is fantastic..! its just me cos im a fussy so n so..

x x x

Thanks Irene and Kitteh, I really appreciate your advice.

I am the same as you Kitteh, hate runny omelettes :jelous: and not a Smash fan.

Will stick with CD I think :)

Thanks again x

hi all i am doing the SS+ on cambridge but getting bored of drinking lol.
I am thinking of doing eurodiet now as its available from a chemist near me.
Is anyone still doing this diet, if so any information you can give would be great.
Thanks Carol

Back