Even my car has noticed!!

Minders

Finding inspiration
I have been thinking over the past few weeks, that I can't seem to reach the clutch pedal properly, I have to stretch my toes right out to get it to the floor. But as I haven't adjusted my seat, I didn't really think that much of it. This weekend I was really struggling to get the clutch down properly and couldn't figure out what was going on. Then I realised, I have lost weight... there's less butt behind me to push me forward in the seat! LOL!!! I have shrunk so much that I can no longer reach the pedals in my car! I had to move my seat forward to accommodate my shrinkage! Hooray!!! :D

It's amazing the little things that you don't think about. I have gone down a shoe size!

LOL! That's fab!!You'll be needing a cushion to reach the pedals before too long :)

I have gone down shoe sizes too. I was a 7 at one point. Now I'm a 6. I even bought 5½ in M&S just before Christmas!

ROFL that gave me a good giggle. Hooray for you. I've noticed that my belly no longer turns the steering wheel for me LOL

Aw wow! its little things like that, that really motivate you on isnt it!
I want to go down a shoe size..I'm an 8/9..but I am 5'11 so maybe i'm destined to have big feet forever !:(! hahaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's great isn't it, iv'e also gone down a shoe size. Believe it or not i even have to buy a new crash helmet as mines swimming on me. Good excuse for a whole new set of gear. xxx

I have to have my seat as far forward as it will go already. When I shrink Ill no doubt be lying down to drive lol

I'm a shorty too and have my seat on top of the wheel :) when I was at my biggest I actually had to buy a peugeot instead of a punto I was looking at as the punto's steering wheel was too far forward to let me get in :eek: it's really bad the things that we've resigned ourselves to as part of being big, I wanted to die of embarassment in front of the salesman, pretending I just wasn't keen on fiat's when he could totally see what the issue was and it certainly wasn't the brand.
I used to hate going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and not being able to go on any of the older rides because the full length turnstiles were to tight!
x

i just want to be able to get on a plane.............and have the table in front of me actually come down and not just rest on me belly.........lol

Janie, your'e weight loss is fantastic, 57lbs in 4 and half months is superb you must be over the moon. Its great when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, makes it all worthwhile. Your'e the same height as me too (don't know why i added that). Well done hun. xxx

Back