treadmill 17 cals 5 mins warm up
bike 38 cals 7 mins
x trainer 92 cals 10mins
rower 38 cals 5 mins

i don't think that's bad

how is everyone?

Hi slimmingbride

Hiya

I normally do RC on an evening, but TV has decided to die on us and have to wait to weeke-nd to buy a new one - hope weather is fine as I will have to walk

April

Hiya, sorry not been around much but internet connection at work has been slow so i've given up and I go to classes on Weds and Thurs.

Your doing well and did you know you actually burn more calories after you exercise than when you're actually doing it!

Did you measure yourself? If I told you when i measured myself 3 months ago I lost 20.75 inches in 6 weeks. In that time I lost 6.5 lbs. I got my sister to do it last week, she lost 2lbs and 7inches!!!!

just took my measurements so i hope i see results

i have to do the 1,200 calorie from 14th -21st dec and i don't know about xmas i might have 2 days off then back on track

when do classes lcose form xmas and re open

I think it depends on the franchisee but my classes close the end of next week and re-opens on w/c 4th Jan. Check when you go next week, but I'm sure she will say.

I will have 2 days off at Christmas but still keep an eye out for what and how I cook, but thats out of habit now anyway.

Back