Evening All

:wave_cry: Hello all,

I am the incredible diet jumping tracey.....!

Done LL/CD which weren't for me for lots of reasons, tried WW and have now moved on to SW.

Am doing it online coz work doesn't really allow for classes at the mo...so need all the support I can get!

Hope to get to know you all soon.

Tracey
x

Hiya chick!

Good luck with SW (although i'm sure you won't need it!!!). I'm new here tonight but have done SW a fair few times (along with most other diets - i'm a great jumper too!) but SW has always been the one I actually enjoy & fill up on.

So, is tomorrow your first weigh in?

Signed up this evening and weighed in at 17st 2!!!!!:cry:

But the scales can only go down.....can't they?

Not a massive eater, but love to pick so the theory is lots of free food to pick at and then I should be ok.

Are you doing it at a class?

Tracey
x

Yep at a class. THIS TIME (lol!) I started on 2nd Jan. I'm trying to lose weight for our first holiday abroad since having twins 5yrs ago.

As long as you think about your food and plan properly you'll have loads to pick on. My fave on a red day is chicken tikka pieces (home made) with a huge onion salad and syn free yogurt & mint raita - although I stink afterwards!

Be careful picking though will you? You can learn from my mistake this week. I bought some left over buffet food from work in the week & started nibbling. 1/4 of a tuna mayo sarnie, 1 quorn "chicken" nigget and 3 cocktail sausages later I worked out the syns and it came to 16.5!!!!!! Oooooch!!!!

Have a fab week chick, and yes the scales only go down from now on!!!!!!

Hey babe.:D

Hello!!! :)

New to SW today - have joined online. Will probably bore you all with daft questions as i'm feeling quite simple trying to understand the plan. :D

Had a green day today and think the key is to be organised. I have only had 2 syns so far as i'm scared to death of having anymore!!!

What do slimming world offer you if you join them online?

How much is it? Do you still get the books?

x

Back