Everybody Kick me please

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Grrrr I am on selfdistruct or something everyone knew about my wobble Sumday/monday, yesterday I was fantastic, today pretty fab too, but my little one ids ill amd wanted Mcdonalds for tea, kids chicken nuggets for him and A mc chicken sandwich for the older one, wasnt tempted to order myself anything, got home and they had given double chips and double mcchicken sandwich, why oh why could I not just throw it away? oh and i didnt need the chocolate biscuit either, I am really annoyed with myself so I want you all to shout and scream at me so I feel bad and get back on track tomorrow
stupid thing is im 2 lb off my lightest adult weight and i had some fantastic compliments this morning why am i so set on wrecking it?
xx

Cant shout & scream cos ya feel bad enough on ya own without me adding to it & I am no saint most of the time.
You have done FANTASTIC to get where you are & I think you need to sit & just reflect on how much better you look & feel because if these macdonalds keep slipping in then you will be back to your heaviest PLUS more (trust me I am there right now :-( & its not good but its so easy done).
Get back on that donkey & kick its ass :)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

Good luck hun
Niki
xx

stop kicking yourself hun you have done fantastic so far and were only human, its so hard being on such a strict diet and your going to have days when your desperate for actual food including the bad stuff but just see it as a blip and get back on track as of now, i wouldn't worry about it too much because after a day or so it will come straight off so just see it as a moment of weakness and remember how bad it made you feel and you will be fine, remember we all have our bad days but its the getting back on track thats important xx

Sit down and think seriously about the wonderful progress you have made. Focus on the good you have done. Don't kick yourself over this slip - it's just a blip. Think how much lighter you are than you were and how great you will feel when you are a little closer to your goal. Focusing on the progress and feeling good about yourself will do wonders for your state of mind. Don't kick yourself. Forget the blip and move forward :)
DO something that makes you feel good and get into a positive frame of mind for continuing!
hugs

:copon::whoopass::asskick:

hey you asked for it

now put it behind you, grab hold of the wagon and haul yourself back up on it, will ask the driver to slow down till your in your seat

Grrrr I am on selfdistruct or something everyone knew about my wobble Sumday/monday, yesterday I was fantastic, today pretty fab too, but my little one ids ill amd wanted Mcdonalds for tea, kids chicken nuggets for him and A mc chicken sandwich for the older one, wasnt tempted to order myself anything, got home and they had given double chips and double mcchicken sandwich, why oh why could I not just throw it away? oh and i didnt need the chocolate biscuit either, I am really annoyed with myself so I want you all to shout and scream at me so I feel bad and get back on track tomorrow
stupid thing is im 2 lb off my lightest adult weight and i had some fantastic compliments this morning why am i so set on wrecking it?
xx

Can't scream and shout at you... in the same boat though, I'm halfway through the journey, and feel so discouraged I'm self-destructing as we speak. I lost 14lbs last week after a 2 week holiday. You'd think that would be motivation enough!! can't even get my water down - and I usually have no prob drinking 3-4l. I've lost my head somewhere between sunday (wi) and yesterday. :cry:
I'm back on track tomorrow... I won't feed my little one, I'll have my husband do it and I'll lock myself upstairs (it worked before) so I won't nibble a little of this and that .;)
Get back on that horse girl, and ride to your goal.

can't shout, scream or kick you cause i'm jsut as bad. fine all day at work then hit self destruct button when I get home,

awwww thanks everyone, think I'm going to have a good go with the wii fit after im a celeb and then make a fresh tomorrow, everyone in the same boat as me hop on and and we'll get back on track (do boats go on tracks? lol) together :) xx

Hi misspinkkat, well you know all about my 'lost 4 days' except I'm keeping quiet about just how much of a glutton I really was.
Its certainly difficult at times, I had the odd momment when I felt like cheating today - even though I got great compliments at work today.
Thursday is a new day, you've achieved so much already and will succeed x

I think we all go through a wobbly time on this it's very normal xx

You really do you lovley and have done so so well :)

Hang in there luvvie x x

Thanks ladies, feeling more positive today, still slightly worried that yesterdays blip was 'just because' not because I was hungry or that I fancied it but just because it was there :(
anyway as they say onward and upward :)
I'm off to buy a full lengh mirror today, maybe if I have to look at myself more that will give me my determination back ( fingers crossed)
xxx

Back