Everyday's a SW day :) x

I always have a crap week too! Lol. Might check my book to see if there's a proper pattern x

i'd never really looked at it in depth before to be honest....but now that i've changed it...it's easy to see and although i'm always like "oooh what'll be will be, i know i never did anything wrong"...it has made me feel a bit different in a weird kinda way lol x

Hi huni, hope you had a fab weekend? Did you find the Koko milk? x

i saw the normal one...but not a coconut one or chocolate.
not to worry...i don't even know if i'll use it but wanted to try and at least find it in case i fancied it with rice pudding one time....
i'll just keep an eye out when i'm in different supermarkets x

not to worry...i don't even know if i'll use it but wanted to try and at least find it in case i fancied it with rice pudding one time....

It's all coconut milk hun. You can get the original and chocolate flavour. I will hunt it down and let you know where else you can find it. The chocolate one is amazing! x

i'd never really looked at it in depth before to be honest....but now that i've changed it...it's easy to see and although i'm always like "oooh what'll be will be, i know i never did anything wrong"...it has made me feel a bit different in a weird kinda way lol x
Our bodies are too weird lol I think us women have more of a challenge than men x

I can get the chocolate milk in sainsburys and asda, but its cheaper in sainsburys! Also I think holland and barrat do it x

hey folks...
food for today looking like this:

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
2 smaller breakfasts for me today...ate first thing before i went to work and also when i got there...
dollop of rice pudding with a spoonful of yog, frozen raspberries + banana then
boiled egg and 17.5g of oats for magic porridge when i was at work

Mid Morning snack:
1/2 a cup of homemade tomato & red pepper soup and a wee square of sw quiche

Lunch:
mugshot, a nectarine and a tangerine

Dinner:
Meatfree burger in a wm roll with sw chips and salad. picked up baby pickled gherkins at the weekend...dunno why but i am loving them right now??

Supper:
3 wm cracker bread with philly light
strawberries, pineapple with a dollop of yog and a scan bran cake crumbled over the top

HEb's:
17.5g of oats and 3 wm crackerbread
wm roll

HEa's
35g philly light and a smidgen of milk from the rice pudding this morning

Syns:
meat free burger - 0.5
tomato sauce - 0.5
scan bran cake - 0.5
freddo - 5
prawn hoops and crosses - 4

10.5 for the day

have really enjoyed my food today...i dunno if it's cos i broke my breakfast up today a bit or cos i had a few things i haven't for a while but lots of superfree which is a good thing.
gonna try and get some more veg/salad in this week cos looking at last week's food, pretty much all of my superfree was fruit and i know that's still good but i'd like to try and get some others in too

hoping everyone's well :D x

food for today looking like this...

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
dollop of rice pudding with yog, raspberries & banana then
17.5g oats for small pot of magic porridge

Mid Morning snack:
boiled egg, 1 linda mc sausage and a nectarine

Lunch:
sw "cheese savoury" sandwich (grated cheese with spring onion mixed with e/l mayo)
few gulps of tomato & red pepper soup and a tangerine

Dinner:
mac and cheese
strawberries with yog & scan bran cake mixed through

HEb's:
17.5g oats & and alpen light
60g wm bread

HEa's:
cheeeeeese lol

Syns:
0.5 on mayo
0.5 on scan bran cake
4.5 on hoops and crosses
4 on a ww toffee bar

9.5 for the day

well...what a totally sh1t day i've ended up having today :(

the day started off as an EE one - i'd taken chicken out the freezer and a few seafood sticks to work and had it in mind that i'd make something nice for tea.
my little one and i fell out before we left for work and school which really made me feel rotten and i felt bad all day then i ended up having a huge barny with my OH meaning i didn't cook anything for dinner and ended up having some beans on toast just now...great eh...not!

anyway...food looking like this

DAY - GREEN

Breakfast:
dollop of rice pudding with yog, raspberries & banana then
17.5g oats for small pot of magic porridge

Mid Morning snack:
seafood sticks, piece of sw quiche and a nectarine

Lunch:
left over mac and cheese and some homemade tomato & red pepper soup

Dinner:
strawberries and melon with yog & scan bran cake through it
beans on toast with cheese and an alpen light

HEb's:
30g wm bread and an alpen light
17.5g oats and a hi fi light bar

HEa's
cheese at "dinner" time

Syns:
seafood sticks - 1
scan bran cake - 0.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5
mini malteser bunny - 3

9 for the day.

so much for getting veg/salad in for super free....to be honest, i've just wanted to eat rubbish ALL day and it's been an effort not to give in.
not usually like this and feeling a bit weepy but checked and my period's not due for over a week....kinda wish it was sooner cos it would justify my emotions and once it appeared, maybe take half of this away! (not that i want them at all cos i'm always in agony with them :( )

so here's to maybe getting some meat in tomorrow seeing as today's been a bit of a nightmare in more than one way!

hope everyone's well xx

Oh man you poor thing. Doesn't sound like a fun day...did you get all your barneys sorted? How old is your little one? You did fantastically well staying on plan if all you wanted todo was munch! I've been the same recently, just going for anything in sight...you need to share your willpower!
Fingers crossed for a better day and a good weekend xx

Found your diary !

Going to noisy now after corrie xoxo

Thanks again for all the inspiration

Ps- doc is seeing me tomorrow for blood results so hopefully he will increase dosage

evenin folks....friday at last woo hoo! lol

seeing as i'd not had a proper meal for dinner last night, i woke up super hungry and with a huge craving for nice warm cheese scones with butter....mmmmm
i nipped to tesco 1st thing with the intentions of stopping for some on the way back...eeek...so not like me!

anyway, at tesco, i decided to weigh myself - a thing i NEVER do cos i only ever get weighed once a week at class!
scales showed 2.5lbs off since the gain on monday and whilst i know i kinda need to forget this number cos it might change by the time i get weighed at class on monday night, i cheered me up a bit. it also made me think "just get the cheese scones" as a "treat"

i was so hungry and debated with myself the whole way back but i'm pleased to announce that i came straight home when i remembered i had some rice pudding left and realised i could heat that up quickly and eat with little preparation...yay! go me!

my minimins friend sparty had read my post on another thread and posted the link for the sw cottage cheese/smash scones which i've had before but i'd totally forgotten about them and she suggested that maybe have those would get rid of my craving....so that's what i did...and it did!

i decided that i'd have them warm, straight from the oven then a big bowl of fruit salad for superfree as it sparks the whole food abuse/only free when part of a meal thing

anyway....another day on plan for me and the 1st major battle i've had with myself to keep it that way but yeeeesssssss....i didn't stray!

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
left over rice pudding with yog, chopped banana and frozen raspberries

mid morning snack:
2 sw smash cheese scones and a bowl of fruit salad with the last dollop of yog out the pot (from the rice pudding) and a piece of scan bran cake thru it

Lunch:
tesco e/l choices sausage and half a mugshot and a few seafood sticks

Dinner:
my 1st ever attempt at risotto...really like it. used onion, peppers, chicken, rice and frozen petit pois
left over fruit from this morning

HEb: alpen light bar/hi fi light

HEa: nothing yet but might have some cheese

Syns:
scan bran cake - 0.5
sausage - 0.5
funsize snickers - 4.5
hoops and crosses - 4.5

10 for the day. (thank god it was only 10....cos it was very nearly 110! lol)

Pleased you didn't buy the scones! Well done for staying on plan yesterday too x

thanks rochelle....
i will get them one day...but when will do it when i'm in a better frame of mind and make the most of them instead of hoovering them then feeling bad which is what would've happened today
it's really not like me to feel how i have the last couple of days....and i think cos it's the 1st in a while, that's why it feels so bad!
gave myself a shake and was ok by lunchtime so fingers crossed i get the result i think i deserve on monday lol x

thanks rochelle....
i will get them one day...but when will do it when i'm in a better frame of mind and make the most of them instead of hoovering them then feeling bad which is what would've happened today
it's really not like me to feel how i have the last couple of days....and i think cos it's the 1st in a while, that's why it feels so bad!
gave myself a shake and was ok by lunchtime so fingers crossed i get the result i think i deserve on monday lol x
You will get the right result Hun, have faith. :) yes you're right, when we are eating for comfort we just shove it in :( maybe your scone would be better as an after weigh in treat when you get your next award! Xx

You will get the right result Hun, have faith. :) yes you're right, when we are eating for comfort we just shove it in :( maybe your scone would be better as an after weigh in treat when you get your next award! Xx

yeah...maybe :)
i was having a toasted teacake when i'd lost my 1st stone with sw....it's still in the freezer! lol x

hi all :D

food for today looking like this:

DAY - EE

Breakfast:
fruit salad with yog
1 egg & a 1/2 syn sausage

Lunch:
tuna salad with sw chips

Dinner:
had some chicken and cashew nuts with boiled rice. (had just under half but going to syn it at 4 cos its 8.5 for a standard one)
left over fruit salad

HEb:
1/2 scan bran cake and a hifi light bar

HEa:
3 x babybel lights

Syns:
mayo - 0.5
sausage - 0.5
dinner - 4
popcorn - 2.5
space raiders - 3
mini malteser bunny - 3