Everyone giving up for Christmas?

I keep worrying that I eat too much bread, for breakfast it's usually toast or a bacon barm (if I'm at work - Spoons) and then a sandwich! It's not been too bad so far re: weight loss, but I think I might to start changing to maybe cereal or something?

I ate 10 slices of bread yesterday lol, 2 was normal kingsmill with my poached eggs on toast, but 8 was the WW danish ones , yummy for ham toasties at only 3.5 points for 2 toasties

I ate 10 slices of bread yesterday lol, 2 was normal kingsmill with my poached eggs on toast, but 8 was the WW danish ones , yummy for ham toasties at only 3.5 points for 2 toasties

AMAZING!
I just find bread really addictive and versatile!

Ham toasties? They're my fave thing ever! :)

Bought some WW Bacon Medallions for breakfast tomorrow :) :D

AMAZING!
I just find bread really addictive and versatile!

Ham toasties? They're my fave thing ever! :)

Bought some WW Bacon Medallions for breakfast tomorrow :) :D

Hmm sounds nice!!where from?

Asda. Was umm-ing and arrr-ing about getting them as they were £2.48 for a pack. But compared with just normal bacon it wasn't too bad, and I didn't have to worry about the fiddly horrible-fat stripping bit!

That's really good about the non fat stripping as I am obsessed with that sorta stuff lol and yeah I suppose £2.48 is average and plus it's weight Watchers so what do you expect really :)

sainsburys be good to yourself bacon medallions are £1.98 but unlike tescos you get 10 instead of 8 =]

Woo, 10 instead of 8. That is a good enough reason to go for Sainsburys! Do they do smoked does anyone know?

Lidl also do smoked/non smoked and nearly all the fat is removed. I can't rememeber how much they are but they are v nice, v little white stuff comes out and they don't shrink either! :D

Definitely NOT stopping- i refuse to stop until my goal is reached no matter how long it takes. HOWEVER..christmas day i am going to STUFF MY FACE! One day a year i think is absolutely reasonable. I couldn't imagine christmas day being any fun at all counting the points- i would have used them all up mid morning!! hehehe! Merry Christmas everyone!:)

Still here and haven't given up just struggling!! :(

I'm definatley not given up at christmas, got a lot of weight to shift so going to continue until its gone. All the best everyone. merry christmas. xxx

I've not given up for Xmas...I've relaxed (the amount of eating out I'm hopefully doing over the next week means I'm relaxing lol) but i'm not going overboard!

Slightly o/t but I met my OH's mum tonight and now we are snowed in there Eeek! That means no cigarettes till we can escape and no alcohol (coz there ain't none in!) on the plus side, she is on ww too so at least I'll b eating ok whilst I'm stuck there!! But it's my Xmas doo tomorrow and my mini goal was to wear a size 14 dress...gonna be devastated if I can't go!

I'm not stopping. Have changed from SW and finding it so much easier. Am still going to SW weigh INS though and she is open every week to keep us on straight and narrow .

Many years ago, well 9, I joined WW and lost 5lbs over Christmas and New Year so I know I can do it. These days being over 40 I'll be happy with a pound. Plan for Christmas day will be something like smoked salmon and scrambled egg for breakfast, Christmas lunch with some pudding, cold meat and salad for tea plus some really nice fruits. Mince pie and a glass of Baileys in the evening and that wi do me nicely, thank you WW for introducing weekly points !

I like your idea of really nice fruit for treats Klick! I'm going to go get some of my favourites and have it with muller light chocolate as my pud! yum yum x

My oh knows not to buy me chocolate etc this year, however our local supermarket do big bags of quavers - they are next to the pringles and things and are 10pp for the entire bag so I have a bag of those for when I want a big munch. One day won't kill the diet as long as its just that and you don't decide to open the floodgates, I'm sure we will all be fine and feeling all pleased when we get our losses for the new year! x

Not stopping either, and I can honestly say I am not struggling but that may be because I swapped from PP to Discover and find it better anyway :) And yes the only day I am having off is Christmas day, havent got time to be sitting around eating the lbs lol !! :)

Back