Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

You will do it nettie it would be a pity to waste the use of a good car :) look forward to hearing the news you passed

Will give it a good go. I failed on reversing round the corner last time... silly mistake! I had never done one wrong before, its was my easiest manouver. Went too wide being over cautious about being too close to the kerb.
You doing anything nice this evening? Were not doing anything, been out all day so now just relaxing watching TV.

Thats one of the things i failed mine on lol my worst manouver. Im doing nothing exciting lol just watching tv ive had a really lazy day today

Daily update...
All in all I've had a good day today, 100% on plan but no exercise today. Gonna have a bit of a challenge tomorrow... Going to a 75th birthday party and grannies make the nicest cakes!! Gonna have a big lunch before I go to fill myself up and drink lots of water.
Weighed in today and scales are saying another lb off, will see the official result on Thursday but I'm feeling very positive! Xx

Hello there day number 11....
ok so its 10:25am and I still haven't eaten anything, not hungry at all, feel very bloated today. Not going to eat if I'm not hungry so going to pack my handbag full of fruit, quavers and alpen lights. I think we have quite a busy day today... gotta get the car cleaned, go my dads, go asda, go to the birthday party, come home and sort the kids school uniforms and then bath the kids. Got steak, carrots and onions in the slow cooker so thats tea sorted, just need to top up on other veg today so will be having that with some greens and swede mash. I can't believe how well I am getting on with SW this time, I feel so comfortable doing it this time and although I am struggling with the meal time routine I am sooo ready to lose this weight and become a healthier and happy me!
Been on the scales for daily weigh in and they are showing -2lbs since Thursday. I'd be happy with -3lbs this week, that would be 9lbs in 2 weeks and take me well on my way to losing a stone by my birthday which is the 3rd February (when I will be having a night off plan and going for a curry lol)

morning nettie sounds like u have a full on day today. Im supposed to be going out with daughter when she gets her act together lol. Good planning stuffing your bag, planning is the way forward :D Ive just taken some mince out of the freezer for tonights tea so will prob have lasagne or spag bol cant decide. I dont make a Sunday Lunch as im always in on my own so not worth it.

Morning hunny! You off anywhere nice? Mmm i could just eat lasagne, as we only do red and green days I was saying to Ste yesterday that I was going to look for a recipe for vegetable lasagne but without the white sauce as he doesnt like anything made with natural yoghurt. Will have a root round for a recipe before we go to asda actually.
I cant wait to eat this steak, it has been on very low in the slow cooker over night and looks delicious!

Ive made my white sauce with 0% ff yogurt but ive also used Quark too. I read a post somewhere im sure it was on the whats for tea thread, someone was using quark but watered it down a little, so you might want to try that instead of yogurt, I do know that Asda has stopped selling it , Morrisons still do it though.

Your steak sounds lush.

Im supposed to be going to the local shopping centre just to take some xmas stuff back that was duplicated. Knowing her she will sit in her pjs all day then text to say she cant be bothered grrr kids

I'm just waiting for Ste to go for a shower and get himself ready... he has washed and hoovered the car and now I am getting very impatient as I want to be out and about now... if only I could drive hahaha xx

You've got a full on day but I like those as they keep me out of the kitchen! Planning is definitely the route to success. I've made lasagne before but just without the white sauce - veggie mince (asda is best) toms mushs etc, layered up with pasta with a bit of cheese as 2 hexa on. Yummy! More study now boooo but woke up v v late as stayed up watching films. I'm bloated to - Sw does that sometimes! Great you are motivated - me too!

Evening all.... can't believe how fast this weekend has gone. Back in work tomorrow already. Went to the birthday party at granny's place and had a great time, they had hired a fella to sing and he was really good, although I am only 27 I love old music and he was singing songs from the 60's and 70's. I was soo proud of myself today, there was grand buffet of the most delicious looking food and I didn't have a single bite. I also didnt have a drink as they didnt have any diet drinks, all full sugar!
My son has been at his dads since saturday morning, hes just come home now and I missed him like mad. He doesnt see his dad very often (or as often as we agreed anyway!)
Gotta bath the kids soon and iron uniforms. Still no exercise today but hey ho! One step at a time lol x

What a horrendous day... not slept all night, had the worst toothache ever..... although I dont think I have ever had tooth ache before.
I chipped a back tooth ages ago which I had a filling in and there has been a gap for a while but i didnt worry about it as it wasnt sore and it was the tooth just before the wisdom tooth. Managed to get in with the emergency dentist and she said I could either have it drilled have a tempory filling put in until I can register with a new dentist and go for a root canal filling or she could just take the tooth out...... I opted for the tooth out as root canals are quite expensive and it was only £17.50 to have the tooth out, that included the check up. I had to have 4 injections in the roof of my mouth and 3 in my gum, I am in agony right now and I'm so tired.
Food wise... well I have eaten a packet of wotsits because I could just suck them and I have had a white warburtons muffin and a few pieces of ravioli. Not good I know..... just hope I feel better tomorrow.

Awww my bf had root canal and was in agony, maybe it was best to get it out x

Hi Nettie,
Ive really enjoyed reading your posts! Im on my first day today...Ive done slimming world before and lost weight but always give in! This time I think it will be different tho, I'm getting married in august so have a good reason to stick to it this time. So glad I found this site as I cant afford to go to the meetings, its been a great help! x

Nothing worse that tooth ache...hope you feel better tomorrow and well done with the buffet....one of my downfalls....luv buffet food!

ouch- hope you're feeling better soon and be kind to yourself whilst you're recovering.

Hi everyone,
thanks so much for the replies and sorry I wasn't around much.
I went to bed at about 7pm last night, read a little bit of my book and then had a really really good sleep. I woke up in agony when the alarm went off but by about 11am I was fine, almost pain free, just very tender. I have some swelling and the roof of my mouth is very tender.
Back on plan 100% today and I've made myself eat.
Today I have eaten:
Breakfast: water melon and 2 slices of wholemeal toast
Snack: muller light
Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, onion and beetroot. I couldn't really chew the lettuce though so didnt really eat that.
Snack: packet of wotsits (4.5 syns)
Tea: pasta, courgette, peppers, mushrooms in a weight watchers tomato and roasted garlic sauce (2.5 syns) muller light TURKISH DELIGHT FLAVOUR!!

I will be having another early night tonight, I feel so tired! I want to watch the undateables at 9 though, will probably watch it in bed.
Everyone else had a good day?? xx

Back