ex cambridge people

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dutch, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone, I'm doing another five weeks on TS at the very most so I'm thinking about the re feeding, I did cambridge in the past (why am I suddenly in italics?) and their re feeding was great in that little yellow booklet, I've e mailed exante and they don't do re feeding programme just say up your calories and I'm desperate for one of those yellow books from cambridge but can't find my old one and can't seem to find anywhere to get one other than mug a cambridge councellor.

I got a cambridge maintenance book from ebay but it's about six hundred years old and goes on about cambridge ready meals and potted crab and stuff, I just want the yellow (might be a different colour now) booklet

Any suggestions would be really helpful xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    i would imagine on Exante that moving from TS to WS and then on to SS would be a good refeeding system?? I'm no where near that stage mind but that's what i had in my head i was going to do ...

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there I've got the new Cambridge book but there isn't a specific refeed it's just step one which is ss and ss+ step 2 which is 810 step 3 1000 kcal plan step 4 1200kcal plan step 5 1500kcal plan and step 6 target if I can help u with amounts off what u can have on any plan just let me know

5. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I'm on CD and have different booklets for different stages of the diet. So after SS (TS ) there is the 810 plan, then the 1000 plan, then 1200 and finally 1500!
    I know there is a larger one which contains all the plans along with a lot of other info too.
    Off hand, I don't recall a yellow one....what exactly do you want t know?

6. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I have the yellow one - I got it in 2006 if that's the one you mean? I intend to use it for re-feed this time as Exante is a bit rubbish at explaining it all. It's the ones with the plans and things you should introduce and weights etc. I'm sure I could, ahem, somehow copy it and fax/post it to you if nobody tells?? PM me :) x

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone for your help, I remember not being allowed certain fruits and veg in the early re feed like the 810 and 1000, it's just the order of food if that makes sence, I remember very well chopping a quorn burger into tiny pieces while I nibbled it and made it last ages ha ha x

8. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

These a most recent one which has been out since march 2011.. the yellow one has been updated now.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.