ex cambridge people

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi everyone, I'm doing another five weeks on TS at the very most so I'm thinking about the re feeding, I did cambridge in the past (why am I suddenly in italics?) and their re feeding was great in that little yellow booklet, I've e mailed exante and they don't do re feeding programme just say up your calories and I'm desperate for one of those yellow books from cambridge but can't find my old one and can't seem to find anywhere to get one other than mug a cambridge councellor.

I got a cambridge maintenance book from ebay but it's about six hundred years old and goes on about cambridge ready meals and potted crab and stuff, I just want the yellow (might be a different colour now) booklet

Any suggestions would be really helpful xx

i would imagine on Exante that moving from TS to WS and then on to SS would be a good refeeding system?? I'm no where near that stage mind but that's what i had in my head i was going to do ...

Hi there I've got the new Cambridge book but there isn't a specific refeed it's just step one which is ss and ss+ step 2 which is 810 step 3 1000 kcal plan step 4 1200kcal plan step 5 1500kcal plan and step 6 target if I can help u with amounts off what u can have on any plan just let me know

I have the yellow one - I got it in 2006 if that's the one you mean? I intend to use it for re-feed this time as Exante is a bit rubbish at explaining it all. It's the ones with the plans and things you should introduce and weights etc. I'm sure I could, ahem, somehow copy it and fax/post it to you if nobody tells?? PM me :) x

Thanks everyone for your help, I remember not being allowed certain fruits and veg in the early re feed like the 810 and 1000, it's just the order of food if that makes sence, I remember very well chopping a quorn burger into tiny pieces while I nibbled it and made it last ages ha ha x

Back