Exante - Coffee lovers

I think she means hot chocolate options lol

I think she means hot chocolate options lol

she I'm a he :eek:
and yeah i mean the options i.e. hot chocolate and what not

Options - choc - "after cracking open the bubbly, his hazelnut eyes glowed with..."

Hazelnut Flavour, Instant Hot Chocolate Drink with Sugars and Sweetener. (by Ovaltine)

Only 33 calories per drink.

Ingredients: Whey Powder, Fat-ReducedCocoa Powder (21%), Acacia Gum, Dried Glucose Syrup, Chocolate (6%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring), Skimmed milk powder, Vegetable Fat, Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers (E415, E340), Sweetener (Aspartame), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithins), Anti-Caking Agent (E551).

They're not advisable

Thank you StarLight :)

They do decaf!? Flavoured!? B we're aloud it!? You're kidding me!! I'm off to check it out :)

kenshin112 said:
she I'm a he :eek:
and yeah i mean the options i.e. hot chocolate and what not

Options - choc - "after cracking open the bubbly, his hazelnut eyes glowed with..."

Hazelnut Flavour, Instant Hot Chocolate Drink with Sugars and Sweetener. (by Ovaltine)

Only 33 calories per drink.

Ingredients: Whey Powder, Fat-ReducedCocoa Powder (21%), Acacia Gum, Dried Glucose Syrup, Chocolate (6%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring), Skimmed milk powder, Vegetable Fat, Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers (E415, E340), Sweetener (Aspartame), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithins), Anti-Caking Agent (E551).

Omg! I'm so sorry I saw the pic and thought you were a girl! I'm so ashamed :( and if starlight says you can't have them then as starlights official stalker I agree lol :p

Ohh blue I'm gonna have my chocolate flavour one hot with my vanilla shake :) yum :D

I got the cinnamon, caramel, chocolate and hazelnut :D

Hey my favourite is caramel, cinnamon and hazelnut, Irish cream. I have them black usually ( don't do milk anyway) but my friends enjoy them with milk too. So it depends how you like it. I do hope everyone likes them as much as I do :) x

4 me just espressos. I need to admit i miss sprinkle of sugar in them but cant stand sweetener in good coffee.

Thanks for sharing the site with us MashedBanana.
I just ordered the 4 in the special offer for €17.50-it is a simple pleasure. To think I never drank coffee before Exante!

This is the 'Instant' flavoured ones we can have right..? I want some. But can't make proper coffee and find it too strong. So we can have these instant yummy ones ? x

UPDATE: I got a reply from exante - they said it would be okay to drink flavoured ones HOWEVER limit it so like 1 cup a day because it may take some out of ketosis or set of some mad cravings.

I've just bought a pack of 4! Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnut and Amaretto flavoured... Really looking forward to trying these! Can't wait to have a cup of amaretto flavoured coffee on a friday night w00t!

Back