Exante - Coffee lovers

Ok sorry for sounding like a total 'tard here but what is Amaretto?

I cant order my coffee til I've been payed on monday *sob*

About 15 minutes after I ordered I got an e-mail from the company telling me its been dispatched... Then, about 30 minutes after that I got an e-mail from the delivery company telling me I should have them before 4pm tomorrow... Now THAT is service!

Edit: And yes Amaretto is a liquor, and it tastes absolutely delish :p

Beautifuls!

I told the manager to expect a rise in sales thanks to US! And he said he will give us all 10 % off on our second orders. So let me know when you do or if you do so I can email him and get our special discount :) xxxxx

oh wow, thanks MB.
I will be placing an order on monday and my mum wants some too so instead of doing the order together I'll do hers seperately for some pennies off :D

Oh i adore coffee. I have ordered some. Thanks :)

Emailed them yesterday - they don't do the flavoured coffees in instant decaf - gutted :(

I just ordered as well, been looking for something to add to my shakes so hoping I like them. Ordered the special offer pack..They sound yummy and I am a coffeeholic so fingersxxx

:-( I was gonna order on Tues but if they don't do decaf in the instant flavoured ones that's me out

MashedBanana said:
That's such a shame Annie. I thought they did decaf coffee beans - was you looking for instant decaf? :-(

Yes the do it in the beans but would rather the instant! However might just have to go for some beans x

MINE ARE HERE!! THEY SMELL GORGEOUS!

OH MY...! :)

xx

Mine are arriving today sometime. Ordered 4 instant and 4 wholebean. Cant wait. Oh and i must be the only Irish person to detest Irish cream...lol

Got mine today. Fast delivery. Ordered the chocolate one. Smells amazing especially when you tear off the sealed bit.

Im disappointed..it doesnt really taste of what I thought. It's not like a mixture of chocolate and coffee, just kind of like boiled water with a bit of coffee in :(

Mine has just arrived, the smell is gorgeous.
Having a cup of the caramel flavored (black no milk) and i really love it :)

Last edited:
Nooooooooo! I'm really looking forward to trying mine, hope I won't be disappointed!

I've got a cup of the choc on the go and don't find it too bad at all...

It definitely smells better than it tastes (stronger and more concentrated), but that's only to be expected when you shove your snoz in and take a deep whiff. :)

It did taste a bit like vaguely chocolatey but very weak black coffee when I first added hot water (dirty dishwater is another description, hehe) - but two Splenda tablets later it has come alive! Definitely has helped lift the choccy flavours.

I've got choc, amaretto, cinnamon and hazelnut and caramel... more reviews coming soon!

Spots xx

ah well i might try it with sweetner tomorrow. Wish I had got the caramel now. Might try again, not give up. xx

Back