Exante - Coffee lovers

I'm going to have a bit of a tasting session tonight when I get home I think... give the cinnamon and hazelnut, amaretto and caramel ones a whirl... the best one will get to join me for a long bubble bath... lucky coffee ;) Haha.

Spotty x

I'm going to have a bit of a tasting session tonight when I get home I think... give the cinnamon and hazelnut, amaretto and caramel ones a whirl... the best one will get to join me for a long bubble bath... lucky coffee ;) Haha.

Spotty x

Haha lovely

Oh my goodness. Just having the hazlenut one and its fab. I have the choccy one and vanilla one to try yet. :D

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..............gonna have to get sorted and order some next week when I finish my nights :)

Thanks for sharing on the thread
x

I have just tried the choccy one and its gorgeous too. I will try my wholebean during the week :)

Mine arrived today, mixed the caramel with a bit of hot water then poured it into my ice cold vanilla shake, it was lovely, really could taste the caramel. Tomorrow I'm going to try another flavour mixed the same way. Not tried it hot yet, maybe later..:D

I'm well jumping on this band wagon...

I am loving all my flavours. The best coffee ever. I have tried the wholebean too...omg heaven. Going to be ordering a lot more again soon :)

Back