Exante day 5 - so hungry I could eat my hand

Jenni1001

Hi All,

I am on day 5 of exante total solutions (I think the 600 calorie a day one). I read so many forums that people don't feel hungry once in ketosis - but my stomach is literally growling!!

I would like to loose 3 stones overall as we are on holiday in June and I have 3 beatiful children and I don't want to be on the outside looking in - not feeling happy going to the beach or the pool

That being said it is mine and my husbands 10 year wedding anniversary in 4 weeks Monday so I would like to shed a bit before then.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated - also is anyone doing ab work to combat loose skin (I had every intention of excercing this week but felt pretty shattered -went to bed at 8:00 on Wednesday night)

-x-

Hi, I've just started Exante this morning. I've done Cambridge in the past and hunger was never an issue so I was hoping this was going to be the same! Has it got any easier over the last few days? x

Yes definitely after I got over the4 day hump it was loads better and you just sort of forget about eating.

11lbs down after one week - great start feeling really positive :)

How does this compare to Cambridge?

That's good to hear and an 11lb loss is amazing, well done you .
I really liked Cambridge and enjoyed most of the products but the cost put me off this time so looked for an alternative. I've enjoyed the exante shakes that I've had so far and the sweet and source were really nice but I hated the cookies and cream bar so won't be ordering those again!
Good luck with week 2 x

Back