Exante day two

Les

Les
So I'm surviving day two.
I feel quite positive at the moment.
Breakfast apple &cinnamon porridge
Lunch sweet potato butternut squash soup
Evening meal turkey dinner
Supper. Bar if needed. Plenty of water today so feeling happy with myself .
Hope everyone is having a good day x les

Our walk to the beach was lovely. Still 2000 steps away from 10k so going to exercise on my bike to make it up x

Attachments

• 20180313_154603.jpg
    20180313_154603.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 7
Well done on the swim. I don't have the confidence to wear a costume so don't swim I'm afraid x

Day three.
So I'm all eaten out had my packets now it's for water tonight. I've had my favouring turn up so can't wait to try it. New bars etc arrived so fingers crossed for day 4 tomorrow x

Day going ok. I think I'm getting fed up of coffee need to up my water and I've brought some favouring so no excuse. How's your day going x

I drink four pints over the morning, and another four in the afternoon. Any teas and coffees and stuff I drink in the evening are then at my own pace. Usually have another couple of waters and a strange brew of some kind. At the weekends I have Dr P Zero or Waitrose Essentials Diet Cola when I feel like it, just for extra kicks. Of course the downside is that it does sometimes feel that if you aren't downing a pint of water, you are peeing it out -- great for your skin and kidneys too though!

I drink four pints over the morning, and another four in the afternoon. Any teas and coffees and stuff I drink in the evening are then at my own pace. Usually have another couple of waters and a strange brew of some kind. At the weekends I have Dr P Zero or Waitrose Essentials Diet Cola when I feel like it, just for extra kicks. Of course the downside is that it does sometimes feel that if you aren't downing a pint of water, you are peeing it out -- great for your skin and kidneys too though!
That is amazing I defiantly need to up my water

It's just downing water, innit? Not amazing or even difficult, just a question of doing it. Most of this dieting lark is a bit like that. You know what to do, so you just do it. Or not. I think part of why Exante has worked for me is the simplicity - have three of these, drink this much, don't cheat. I know what I want, someone has told me how to get it, I can see it's achievable, job done. And honestly, a day before I was doing this I was eating as much cheese and Quality Street as I liked!

Back