Exante Exercisers

I have piles of housework to do too but if I am at the gym I don't see it! :D
Mere x

Bodysculpt class this morning was murder. Trainer had introduced a whole lot of new exercises with loads of situps. :eek:
Mere x

Washboard-abs-Mere! It's the way forward. Bring on summer, huh? :) Well done for having survived the class. I salute you. :)

An hour of Kettlercise at the gym this morning. Found the exercises fine I am definitely getting fitter.
Mere x

An hour of Kettlercise at the gym this morning. Found the exercises fine I am definitely getting fitter.
Mere x

Mere, what weight do you use ?
Maybe you need to increase it slightly, to challenge yourself a bit more now ;)

I did an hour of kettlebells too :D

I use a 2.5kg bell. It is a little light I must admit. The next size up in the gym is a 4kg then an 8kg and a 10kg. Some people just use light hand held weights or even a ball!
What weigt do you use? The trainer has been making the exercises more difficult and a lot of people have been complaining that they are too difficult but I am finding them fine which is why I think I must be getting fitter.
Mere x

I use a 2.5kg bell. It is a little light I must admit. The next size up in the gym is a 4kg then an 8kg and a 10kg. Some people just use light hand held weights or even a ball!
What weigt do you use? The trainer has been making the exercises more difficult and a lot of people have been complaining that they are too difficult but I am finding them fine which is why I think I must be getting fitter.
Mere x

Last night I used a 4kg, but that's because I haven't been for a few weeks. A couple of weeks ago when I felt fitter I was mixing between the 4kg and the 6kg, depending on the exercise.
Could you maybe try mixing the weights to see how you get on ?
A slightly heavier weight will make you work harder ;)

I think going from 2.5kg to 4kg would be okay. ... but it is a fair jump in weight from 4kg to 8kg :eek:

Hi Marge
I have been too big a coward to try the 4kg but maybe on Monday I will try it. The 2.5kg one is my own but the others are the gym's.

Did 2 hours in the gym this morning. 1/2 hour of Powerplate, 1/2 hour between treadmill and bike and 1 hour of Zumba. Feel great and ready to nail the few pounds to goal. Used up over 700 cals :eek:
Mere x

Hi Marge
I have been too big a coward to try the 4kg but maybe on Monday I will try it. The 2.5kg one is my own but the others are the gym's.

Good stuff :D
It will be interesting to see how you get on :)

An hour at functional circuits today :D

Well done Marge my exercise fix was powerhoop. The trainer had us spinning the hoop and getting down onto our knees and back up again. I can hardly do it without the hoop so I had not a hope, Mind you I wasn't the only one!
Mere x

Aye, but you tried Mere ;)

Well back at the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. Did an hour of kettlersize and found it ok just used my little 2.5kg weight though. It was the trainer who is my perrsonal trainer who was taking the class today and twice she came up and corrected what I was doing :eek: Used up a little under 400 cals and have had 2 shakes so am in negative equity at the moment. Have booked powerplate for tomorrow and Friday and powerhoop for Wednesday so that will take me into the gym most mornings.
I treated myself to an hour in the steam room sauna and spa so that was great too.
Gym clothes are a little big now too so I bought size 10 lycra leggings. I think I may go to the Zumba class tonight to try them out. :)
Mere x

Im off to the gym now
I could see it far enough, but I'm going !

Hope you enjoy the exercise Marge.
Mere x

Today's gym offering was 1/2 hour powerplate with a new trainer who was rubbish and 1 hour Zumba which was the usual good laugh. All in all did about 500 cals.
Mere x

45 mins of circuits, then an hour of spin :D
I worked really hard at circuits. But was a bit tired towards the end of spin. I enjoyed it though :D
Much better than yesterday.
My legs know they have been working !!

Today I did one hour of powerhoop at a calorie spend of almost 400.
Pleased with that.
Mere x

Back