Exante Exercisers

Hi Susie
Good luck with the kettlebell. Quite hard work at first. What weight is your bell. Mine is 2.5kg. I think my handbag weighs more! :D
Mere x

Ha ha well if your bag is anything like mine it will do. Its a 5lb kettlebell which is probably slightly lighter than your one. When I lift it up it puts into perspective how much we lose on average every couple of weeks which is quite a lot really. Enough to keep people motivated. The video looks a bit tough so will stick to 20 minute sessions to start off with X.

Hi Susie just take it easy at first. It is more difficult than it looks.
Mere x

I always try to use a lighter weight than I think I should use.... as by the time I have done 60secs of any exercise I find my muscles start to ache !

No gym for me today.
Nothing since Tuesday actually :eek:
A bit of shredding tomorrow I think :)

A 30 min walk yesterday. Shred level 1 day 4 this morning. xx

Still nowt since Tuesday. ... :eek:

Last time in the gym was Tuesday but went swimming this morning and really enjoyed it. Back to the gym routine tomorrow.
Mere x

Well that was tough. Did my 1st session of Kettleworx & my legs felt all wobbly going up the stairs afterwards lol. Will leave it a couple of days then do the 2nd session.

Last time in the gym was Tuesday but went swimming this morning and really enjoyed it. Back to the gym routine tomorrow.
Mere x

And me mere :D

Hi Marge
Hope you enjoy your gym session today. I am just back from a session of powerplate and kettlercise. I used up 660 cals. So much for taking it easy, but I feel fine. :D
Mere x

Hi Susie
Well done for getting through your first session with the kettlebell. At my class this morning there were a whole bunch of new people and about half way through a big strapping man left the class as he had had enough. I am pleased with myself that I can make it through the whole hour. You will soon get fit and feel the benefit of it.
Mere x

That cracks me up too Mere. Some of the lads look at ya as if to say "How easy is that "
Then they struggle like a big struggly thing when they give it a go !!

The gym was fab today. :D
40 mins functional circuits.
10 mins on exercise bike.
Then I went for a 30 min brisk walk along the sea front, as the weather is so lovely :D

Exercise just makes you feel so good. I feel the exercises so much easier to do and am wondering if the weight loss is helping or if it is just my muscles building.
Mere x

Well done to you both, I don't know how you manage to exercise for so long. My muscles are so sore today & that was only 20 minutes of kettleworx lol. Dont want to climb any more stairs cos it hurts !!

Hi Susie
It is amazing how quickly your muscles get used to exercise. Before you know it you will be managing an hour without being sore the next day.
I remember my first PE lesson at college, after doing no exercise all summer we were all aching and were going backwards up the stairs as it was not so sore. That was when I was eighteen which was a long time ago! :D
Mere x

Hi Mere

This is the first time I've used weights of any kind. Usually I do some kind of aerobic exercise so its taken me by surprise how effective at working the muscles the kettlebell is.
It will be interesting to see if the weight loss is as fast with the kettleworks or whether its the body shape that improves quicker. Never thought about doing the stairs backwards, I will give it a go x

Went to Zumba this morning then back to pool tonight. Hope all this exercise will help with the WI tomorrow.
Mere x

I went for a 30 min stroll with the man friend... not sure if strolling counts :confused:
And when we stopped for coffee, I had a taste of his slice of cake :eek:
Tonight at the gym, I did 45 mins of circuits, then an hour of spin.
I am knackered, but feel very good :D

Well done Marge and I do think strolling counts as it is still movement.
Mere x

Hi everyone. Finished the second kettleworx session & found it a little easier this time. Can't do a couple of the core ones though cos it hurts my back but managed most of them. Then my son comes home with some prawn crackers, he has had to hide them so that I don't get tempted. x

Back