Exante Newbie...Start 10/08/2012

Hi All
Ordered my Exante bumper pack today so aim to start tomorrow. Never been on a VLCD before so am a little apprehensive
:eek: I haven't even weight yet...leaving that until the morning with my measurements and the dreaded "before" photo. I think im around the 16st mark and at 5'4" thats not good :sigh:
I want to get to around 11stone by March 13 as i am getting married in Vegas on April 2nd.......

Best of luck to everyone else starting on this plan...

Here goes....

AHHHH welcome Gillylasvegas,,, 1st off congratulations on getting hitched! And secondly well done in taking the 1st steps to get healthy. I have lost 7 and half stone since having gestational diabetes whilst pregant not with exante but through healthy living and exercise, I have now become stuck and no weight loss :( i am on day 3 of exante and people seem to have amazing results! im hoping for some results like that :) i havent found today hard but i think thats because i split my bar in half and had at different times of the day so it felt like i was eating more lol, and ice goes really well in the shakes, the thai chicken soup for me is yummy but i wasnt so sure on the tomato but i can handle that, well good luck im sure you will be fine and need any support or encouragment rant or moan then throw it my way :D xxxx natalie xxxx

Thankyou Slimmernat for your encouraging words. 7 1/2 stone? wow what an achievement!. I must admit reading alot of the stories on here has given me huge amounts of confidence and will no doubt help in the coming months.Good Luck with your Exante journey!

Good luck Gilly, VLCD are brilliant if you need to get the weight off quickly. You see results fast and its such a motivation to see the scales get lower sometimes daily!! I felt like i needed the support of a group the first time i did a VLCD so i did Lighterlife, i maintained for 3 years but then after having a baby i needed to lose quite a bit of weight again, more than what i did in the first place and not being able to afford LL again i chose exante, it worked well for me and i lost 2.5 stone using minimins as support even though i mostly just read the posts of others for inspiration. I decided i needed to learn how to eat healthily again so i put the slimming world principals alongside calorie counting and lost a bit more, this week im back on my shakes to hopefully lose 7lbs before my cousins wedding and maybe give me a boost to carry on to goal.
Good luck and my advice would be to use this site, you may find it easy to focus on your goal but if you do need to keep on the plan then come here and you will find the support you need :) xx

i agree with the support from this site i am only on day 4 and its so encouraging to just speak to others when things are tough and to read everyone elses stops ya from raiding the cupboards lol good luck! xx

Back