Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

hi guys
thanks for the replies

I think that is what I shall do

went out to lunch today and had chicken and plain salad which was nice and I did fill quite full up.

I shall see how this goes for a while and at least I know if I need to I can cut back to TS if I need to

Best wishes

Sonia

Good luck Hilssinger,

SH, let us know how you get on if you switch to WS.

Thanks all, looking forward to getting on with it and at least with this heat wave, there's no danger of feeling cold ! Or a problem with drinking water ! Hils x

Thanks all, looking forward to getting on with it and at least with this heat wave, there's no danger of feeling cold ! Or a problem with drinking water ! Hils x

Good luck and enjoy......it's a great plan. I'm definitely drinking more water at the moment LOL

Hi,
I started on wednesday and have to say im quite shocked that im not hungry which is great my O/H has been great he doing the diet too so we can support each other we bought some keto stix too ow long should it be b4 we start the whole feelig cold part as were on day 5 have had the headaches and dizzyness but note sure what to expect moving forwards
am worried that the scales arnt going to show a loss come weds though

Hi W1cket and welcome to the forum. The cold feeling generally starts during the first week and is a bonus in this weather! The dizzyness etc should pass very soon.

Glad to hear that you are finding it easy to do. I see you are in MK. Did you find out about it from my local advertising?

It's a great diet and you if you follow the plan, there is no reason why you won't see a loss come Wednesday. Good luck!

Thanks ,
My Partner found exante online after i enquired about the lighterlife plan(but we decided was too expensive) i did email you through exante's website but didnt get a reply maybe that didnt get through..

Ah, now I did have a mail this week and the email address came throug wrong. I have been guessing at different combinations since, so I guess you still didn't get it. Feel free to mail me again. My email address is my name (on the exante website) with a dot in the middle then at exanteinc.com.

Good luck B you can do it, its a great diet. Im just starting again after doing a week and then messing about for a couple of months and I come on here a see how every one has done and think where I could be now so here goes!!!! We can do it x

Cheers, can't wait for 1st week weigh in, I can see that I will have trouble staying away from the scales for the next few days but I know that once a week is the way to go.
B xx

Good luck bexster and quak. Hope you have great weeks.

Thanks Gina I hope so too!

Quak, last time I tried I got weighed every day and it didnt help at all! Dont know why we do this!!!! Im with you and going for a weigh in once a week think will be a Monday morning so I know I have to be good over the weekend.

Hello All
Halfway through day three and seem to be ok, mild headache seems to be there all the time but not unbearable. Am struggling a bit with the texture of the soups but managing to get them down. Shakes and bars are fine so far. Still not gone near the scales, willpower - yay!
Hope everyone else is hanging in there.
B xx

Hi B

Im still hanging in there but struggling with the soups too and I havnt had a problem with them until last night, very strange! Cant afford to buy the packs individually so will have to have the soup!

I havnt had the side affects half as bad this time as I did last time but have a constant headache too.

Heres to weigh in day!:girlpower:

Well done the both of you. The headaches will pass soon and you'll be feeling much better. You're doing great!

Thanks NB!

Struggling a little now so going to switch to WS from today x

I struggled on TS too bexster, WS is so much better. Wishing you continued success.

Thanks Gina

I should have done it from the start but wanted the quick losses but would rather know im in control than be struggling every day x

Back