EXANTE to SLIM & SAVE

Hi hope someone can help. Been looking at the slim and save site (currently doing Exante have a months supply to go through first) But like the fact more flavours but dont understand how it works?
Seeing that you have meals to choose from aswell Can you have say 3 shakes and 1 of there meals? would you still loose the same as on Exante at 3 shakes aday the whole thing confuses me so information welcome
Thank you
marion xx:)

S&S is the exact same as Exante in that its a VLCD

You have 3 packs a day and protein or 4 packs a day, you can have a max of one bar a day but other than that you can have your packs made of any combination

Thank you think when exante is due to be finished i will order samples from slim and save then if they taste good will probably move over. Did you find the weight loss the same xx

30&slimplease said:
Hi hope someone can help. Been looking at the slim and save site (currently doing Exante have a months supply to go through first) But like the fact more flavours but dont understand how it works?
Seeing that you have meals to choose from aswell Can you have say 3 shakes and 1 of there meals? would you still loose the same as on Exante at 3 shakes aday the whole thing confuses me so information welcome
Thank you
marion xx:)

Hi,
I have just made the switch from Exante to S&S.
I am loving it so far! The shakes are tastier on S&S although I feel that the Exante Shakes are alot more filling and thicker.
The calories are the same if not less! :) The packs are slightly lower cals than an Exante pack hence why you can have 4 packs a day.
It makes no difference whether u have all shakes, all meals or a mixture of them all.
I find that the variety and the fact that u can have 4 packs makes the diet so much more easier to stick to.
I hate the soups, (but wasn't keen on Exante soups anyway)
Love some of the shakes
Love the porridge and Oatmeal
Love the spicy Spag Bol and Cottage pie with a bit of Salad or veg.
Don't get confused by the word "meal" though, it still comes from a sachet and is mixed with water but very tasty! :)
Oh and the bars are lush! Feels like a real treat!
Good luck if u decide to make the change!
I'm glad I did :)

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

I ordered some samples from s&s the other day after purchasing a huge box of exante, how i wish i hadnt! Totally converted to s&s, just ordered a weeks worth! If only i had known about s&s in the first place!! The shakes are sooo much more easier to make! The chilli con carne is my fave and the bars (although very small...) are delish! Trying to get rid of my huge exante box now!! Xx

Thank you everyone i think i am going to order the samples but carry on till this months supply has gone if the s&s is nicer i will order s&s after. on day 4 so have a couple weeks yet
thanks again
marion xx

Kele said:
Don't get confused by the word "meal" though, it still comes from a sachet and is mixed with water but very tasty! :)

Yea, I was expecting a little microwave bing meal, not the astronaut freeze dry powder lol

Saying that they are fab tho!!

I'm not keen on the shakes that much, they seem a touch to sweet for me, kinda like the exante choc one they made up wrong last summer!

7 lost : 60 to goal

i am currently sat in waiting for my sample pack to arrive via city link and really looking foward to swapping from Lipotrim to S&S

I did they same as you bought a months worth of exante lasted a week before switching to s&s. I sold all my exante stuff on eBay. Yes I lost a few quid, but I know I would never have lasted a whole month on boring exante. 3 months on still going strong! Good luck x

Back