excercise????? is zumba ok????

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tsweety81, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tsweety81

tsweety81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw or ww
    after reading someone elses post about excercise i was just wondering is zumba ok to do while on the vlcd.it burns about 800 cals if u work really hard but just wondering if it will be safe for me to do it while doing exante.i am going back today after a few weeks off but obviously i dont want to take any risks. any advice would be great cheers xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    Think the only thing you can do is try and see how it makes you feel..again though if you tell the instructor she might turn you away as her insurance may not cover it....VLCD arent designed to be used alongside strenuous exercise and i doubt very much if the instructor will be medically qualified to make a decision... So will probably err on the side of caution hun xxxx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id say burning off 800 cals isnt a good idea when youre only having 600. Exante are quite clear that its 20 mins gentle/moderate exercise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.