excercise suggestions

Purplepixie

Does anyone have any suggestions for an excersice dvd or even a website for while on CD. I do my wiifit for 15 mins a day but i have huge flabby arms and a baggy tummy that I was hoping to tone up with losing weight. My CDC hasalready warned me that cardio is not a good idea and suggests something more gentle but nothing more specific than that.

Anyone have any ideas?? Something my hubby could do too would be good as he is complaining 'getting fat' :sigh: he has a bmi of 23.8 according to wiifit but his tummy is looking a little podgy.

I was going to get a Pilates dvd. It's gentle exercise but really helps to tone you up.

I got the pack from argos, its the gym ball, weights, resitance bands and dvd, i too have flabby arms and big belly :cry:
I am hopeful that doing these and walking will help, but as i have just started i cant say if it works or not, obviously time will tell, but it seems pretty good :rolleyes:

pilates/yoga sounds good. Anyone tried a specific dvd that they can recomend?? there seems to be so many

They have some '10 minute solutions' pilates dvd's on Amazon. Think they do one for Yoga as well. It has lots of different 10 minute workouts that you can do for when you haven't much time-or you can put them together for a longer workout. Or there's also a Pilates for Dummies dvd that is supposed to be good as it teaches you all the basics too.

Back