Excited kettlercise dvd and kettle bell arrived today

LisaM1977

Gold Member
Ooh can not wait to try this hoping to alternate with 30 day shred in the hope,it is easier on my ankle.. Just need to wait till I have been for check up at optical express on sat so they can give me all clear to exercise... Can't wait to not have my glasses sliding down my nose :)

Very cool, I am assuming you got the actual kettlecise DVD let me know what you think :) what weight did you get?

I have lost an inch on my waist in the last few weeks due to the kettlecise class I go to!!!

Yeah picked up the one for women.. 2kg to start with I think x

I'm going to try a 6kg for some of the swings tonight see how I go :)

Just done the introduction and 20 min express ... Ooh I. Could tell I have had a week off exercise... At first I wondered if the kettle bell was too light but by end was quite pleased I had got the weight..enjoyed it tho :)

Well done :) glad you enjoyed it.

I always feel bit shaky afterwards legs sort of tingling. After using the 6kg my arms felt similar and my tummy ached a bit so am going to continue with 6kg..

I'm not allowed to use kettlebell because of my bad back :( Shame because it looks really good!

I just ordered the DVD and the 4kg weight - bit scared now but inspired after reading some of the threads on here.

Going to class tonight! As long as OH is not working late :)

When I go to class now my legs don't ache anymore afterwards, still shaky/tingly and sweaty after class, but next day am ok now :)

Worked hard tonight did most of class with the 6kg, felt bit light headed.. was wearing my new heart rate monitor and heart rate was about 157 at end of each min.. So was really working hard!

Mis-behave said:
When I go to class now my legs don't ache anymore afterwards, still shaky/tingly and sweaty after class, but next day am ok now :)

Worked hard tonight did most of class with the 6kg, felt bit light headed.. was wearing my new heart rate monitor and heart rate was about 157 at end of each min.. So was really working hard!

Well did DVD again today and really enjoyed it x

Legs were much better after yesterday's session... I was hoping to do tonight but friends coming round in 5 so didn't have enough time to squeeze in.. So will be doing tomorrow now x

How's the kettlecise DVD going? I just ordered it as OH is on late shifts for 10 days.. Also got an 8kg Kettlebell with it. So think I am going to be working hard! I am enjoying using the 6kg in class, but for some of the swings it's feels a bit light.

On 18th Jan Started with a 2 kg in 1st class and 1/2 way through changed to a 4 kg - my legs hurt for days afterwards!
Just did the one class for 2 weeks using the 4 kg. week 3 I added in a 2nd class and my legs also stopped hurting :) thought I was doing the exercises wrong lol
week 4 started doing 3 classes and upped the weight to a 6kg
week 5 used the 6 kg for all exercises and did 4 classes! By 4th class I was tired but still ok to do full class with 6kg :) just a bit slower on some exercises!

My results so far are that my shoulders and from my ribs up have been toned and I have def lost a top size so no longer an 18 round my shoulders am a 16 going on a 14! I have also lost the lump of fat off back of my neck! I carry most of my weight on my stomach area, and I know that a 16 top fits my arms and shoulders but not my tummy area.. I have lost 3.5 cm off my waist so fit a size 16 trousers/ jeans, which are not tight.

Yeah I am enjoying it... Had a bit of a nightmare this week as my head has been pounding when I have gotten home from work so haven't done it eek.. Naughty me :(. You have had fab results.. I have 3 days off work next week so will get back into a routine a bit x

DVD arrived this afternoon, so once my sons are asleep am going to give it a go :) with the 4 kg as the 8 kg prob won't get here till tomorrow! Never been very good at doing DVD work outs so will be interesting lol

Back