Excited kettlercise dvd and kettle bell arrived today

Haha felt a bit of a wally to start with during the warm up. But once I got going is program 1 from my class, so knew what I was doing. Did it with the 4kg defiantly too light now, the 8kg will def be a challenge :) burned 435 kcals as per HRM

Mis-behave said:
DVD arrived this afternoon, so once my sons are asleep am going to give it a go :) with the 4 kg as the 8 kg prob won't get here till tomorrow! Never been very good at doing DVD work outs so will be interesting lol

How did you get on?

Just saw you've lost the fat off the back of your neck, I'd love to do that! Hope my physio gets my wrist sorted then I can have a go at kettle bells x

Really enjoyed it :) sweaty now and bit of a tomato face :) think I might try the 20 express work out 2 just to see what it's like!!

Mis-behave said:
Really enjoyed it :) sweaty now and bit of a tomato face :) think I might try the 20 express work out 2 just to see what it's like!!

Sweat & a tomato face is a sign of burning lots of cals though x

Did the 20 min express too very very sweaty now! Lol but was ok going from the 50 to the 20 min.. Altho you add an extra 10 mins per program for stretches so that 60 + 30 mins done tonight :)

Back