Excited newcomer-this forum has inspired me!!

Hello everyone here!! I stumbled across this site a few days ago and have been hooked ever since! I love reading about everyones journeys and am gearing up to start my own when I go to my 1st meeting on thurs! I really hope I have the level of success that you all are having!
Im 27, and currently weigh about 15.5 stone. My weight has crept up gradually since I was a teenager. I have tried many times to change, mainly through starving myself! but it doesn't work. This diet looks appealing if a little confusing, but hopefully all will become clear soon!!:D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

Welcome! Slimming world is great, i'm sure you won't regret it! Good luck!

hi there and welcome, you will enjoy it here,

plenty of advise and encouragement

only one problem........its addictive:D

Hello & welcome! I've not long joined the forum too. It certainly has helped me, check out the recipe thread and food pictures thread for inspiration - I'm always lurking here now :)

Hello to you. Welcome aboard. This is a great little place for advice and support. So if your new. Ask away. There's always someone on hand to help. Slimming world my seem confusing at first. But it becomes second nature after a couple of weeks. Good luck on your journey :)

'Exited newcomer' and 'inspired' are exactly what I felt when I came across this wonderful site quite by chance - and still feel the same now, 4 months on! I so agree with lesserme, it is totally addictive!

It WILL take a while to get into the plan, but in time it becomes a whole new way of healthy eating for life, NOT a diet.

Best Wishes and Good Luck!

Great!!! Hubby and I both reached our target weights together in early Feb. He lost 2and1/2 stone and I lost 2 stone in 5 months with Slimming World, but I had already lost well over 2 stone before we joined, so we are both well pleased.

Once again, Very Best of Luck!!!

Hi ya, lovely to have you on board. Hope your journey is a great experience and you will get the hang of it quickly. Anything you want to know just post, and look forward to getting to know you better. xx

Hiya, I'm a newbie too.
And my WI day is a Thursday!
It does seem confusing at first but then you get the hang of it and it's great!

enjoy the site - lots of support and encouragement and you can lose weight by stickingto the SW diet, good luck fingers crossed for a positive WI for you :)

Back