Exercise Challenge - inc. Insanity!

day 9 of insanity: AKA pure unadulterated grossness! well done for completing 85% ceri i managed anout 60% i reckon i had to stop LOADS!!! im well n truly knackered!! xx

All your insanities and gym sessions make me feel positively shattered and my little bits of exercise seem pathetic, LOL, but its enough for me.

DD and I did Just Dance again tonight, did an extra song so did 7 tonight. Also mini walk to the post office.

I am noticing that I am not out of breath after the dance etc., I can also run up both flights of our stairs and get to the loft and not be out of breath. I was thinking that running up and down the stairs a dozen times would be good exercise, free and easy to do too LOL.

day 9 of insanity: AKA pure unadulterated grossness! well done for completing 85% ceri i managed anout 60% i reckon i had to stop LOADS!!! im well n truly knackered!! xx

As long as you feel knackered afterwards and have puddles of sweat on the floor, then that's fine ;). Just remember how great you feel afterwards, it's worth it!x

All your insanities and gym sessions make me feel positively shattered and my little bits of exercise seem pathetic, LOL, but its enough for me.

DD and I did Just Dance again tonight, did an extra song so did 7 tonight. Also mini walk to the post office.

I am noticing that I am not out of breath after the dance etc., I can also run up both flights of our stairs and get to the loft and not be out of breath. I was thinking that running up and down the stairs a dozen times would be good exercise, free and easy to do too LOL.

Dancing is excellent exercise, don't belittle your achievements xx

Phew, wk 2/day3 cardio circuit done!

After doing most of the workouts twice now, I've decided this one is the real killer. I think I'm with charly on the 60% completion for the press ups section at the end. Maybe even 50!

But woohoo I feel good and tomorrow is recovery day!!

Yes, DNSF ( :) ), many a calorie has been sweated off on the dance floor. As long as its challenging and you're feeling the progress, it all counts. Well done all the sweaty ladies!!!

Lol, I know its good, I just meant it doesn't seem as hard work as all you insane ladies !!!!! But...its right for me and thats fine. I enjoy it although i did hurt my neck last night.

I've been for a walk again today, still only a small one but its still got my heart going and was nice to walk that bit faster.

Its only really been this last couple of weeks I've noticed just how much easier it is for me to climb the stairs, go for walk etc., not as much baggage to carry about, so its all good.

45 mins zumba today, got proper sweaty, even my pony tail was soaked and that doesnt normally happen!!

Oh zoe, yuk LOL. Def a workout then. Good for you x

Day 10 - Plyometric cardio circuit - done!

I think I agree with you Caro, this seems the hardest out of all the workouts. Really pleased that tomorrow is cardio recovery - lots of nice stretching.

ceridwen said:
Sounds intense!!!

It looks fun and easy but each track focuses on different parts of your body, the thigh toning track we do at the end felt so hard today that my shins were sweating!!

Just found a vid of the toning routine on you tube... Pure evil!

Go girls! I'd like to give Zumba a go again. I tried it at the gym a few times this year but I found the instructor did too many complex dance moves. So it was hard to really get a good workout as you were trying to figure out the steps all the time. I was just starting to get to know the routines and then they cancelled the class!

Day 4 Shred done today! Yes moved to Shred, my thought, better something than nothing at all! ;)

ceridwen said:
If you've still got the link can you post it? I'd be interested to see!

Ive got the you tube app just type in:

This Boys Fire Zumba

Should be a vid by GoddessErna

It appears theyre allowed to move their legs in this vid... We're not :(

Insanity Day 11 - Cardio Recovery - done!!

Ok, I'm going out after work tomorrow, so I need to squeeze in Insanity tomorrow morning. I need to get up at 5.45am, not sure if this will actually happen, but that's the plan.....

Back