Exercise Challenge - inc. Insanity!

So 1 hour cardio followed by 50 mins resistance training with what can only be described as a god!!!
Mmmmmm his name was josh!!!!
Mmmmm josh made exercising alot more fun!!!!
Mmmmmmm xxxxxxx
Window shopping only obvz!!!

Well done all us Jane Fonda wannabes!!!! Xxxx

image-4148055142.jpg

Hmmmmmmm! I'm never sure whether having a hot instructor makes you exercise better or worse. I would probably hold back to avoid the lovely red faced look :) but it might get me to the class more often too!

Week 2 of insanity done! Ended off with cardio power and resistance. I have been lazy/busy and have not managed to cycle to work once, though. So I might go for a long ride tomorrow instead.

Roll on weekend!

Ok, didn't get up at 5.45am this morning to do my workout. I just can't exercise as soon as I wake up, I'm a zombie until I've had a shower and coffee. I'm not sure when I'm going to squeeze in my workout now. I was planning on having drinks after work, but maybe I should be sensible and go home and do my DVD. I think I'll wait and see how I feel at 5pm!

For all those people who exercise first thing I really don't know how you do it!!!!

Ceri, could you take today as your day off and catch up on Sunday?

Did my 30 mins on the bike followed by weights and stretching today. Thank God it's the weekend! Although I'm toying with trying to get to pilates tomorrow and/or kundalini yoga on Sunday as 3 of the kids will be at their grandma's so I might have time...

So what's happened to Pauline? She joined the thread with a fanfare of trumpets but has been conspicuous by her silence since then!!

Yes I agree with Sara: do it Sunday instead if you can't find time today. I'd be a zombie too at 5:45... I do mine at 6:45 and jump straight in the shower after. Breakfast tastes soooo much better after that!

I am so glad it's the weekend, though :)

Laurab21 said:
Lol just watched it!!
Don't like the wanted!! X

No me neither, bit disapointed! But hopefully itl keep me cycling lol

ill be honest i never did yesterdays! :( sorry peeps will fix up from now on xxx

Day in school today, I had a lot of filing and folder sorting, but it meant laying it all out in front of me and lots of bending forward, stretching and twisting involved. So I reckon I've definately done some kind of work out today LOL.

So missed yesterday's workout, and instead had my gala of wine and pizza. Weight this morning is up to 9.9, so need to get back on it today. Sunday is normally a rest day, so I'm going to do Friday's workout today, and Saturday's workout tomorrow to get me back on track. Therefore today is cardio power & resistance. Will stick the DVD on once I've digested my porridge. Feeling motivated today!!!x

Feel awesome today!:) just came back from a 1.5hr walk and will be doing my Shred in the evening! Just about to make a brunch feast! :D

You guys are amazing! I spent almost the entire day lazing around doing nothing yesterday. One trip to the supermarket which involved a 30min walk and carrying some very heavy groceries home, but that's it :)

Tomorrow is the fit test, I think... Gulp!

Day 7 Shred done, nearly Level 2 now, how I so look forward to it! :D

Completed my week 3 fitness test. Made improvement in some areas and stayed the same in others. Pretty happy with my progress!

And I ended up walking for an hour and a half yesterday, so not really a rest weekend after all.

Unfortunately I also had a bit of a sugar binge on Saturday which I will be paying for :-(

Go team!

Back