EXERCISE CHALLENGE

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Tridi has inspired me with her loss on Wk 15 and doing more sit ups!

Anyone fancy doing a challenge for one week regarding exercise/fitness?

I would like to walk home every night from the train station (about 45 mins walk)!

Anyone up for it!!

We can maybe see how we all did on our WI's for introducing some exercise...dont think it needs to be anything too difficult, but maybe even walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift even?

ill join. ill do 100 sit up everyday :)

Yes put me down for the exercise challenge I was thinking 20 minutes a day could help, but have still only thought about it so far. Are we starting today or tomorrow, I thought muscle stretching and using weights for toning up abit.

Please can I join as well?
15mins trampoline(3*5)
90 sit-ups(3*30)
45 mins walk?
Thanks. BTW is it starting tomorrow (friday)?

Brill

Have added you to my signature...Single, wasnt sure if you wanted to do all those ?? Let me know if I have misunderstood.

I am starting tomorrow as I have to go for a massage tonight, but if you want to start tonight - brill!

I have set it from Friday to Friday.

Good luck everyone....just a bit of fun really :)

I`ll join in :)

I`d like to do 5-10 mins on the cross trainer every hour and 100 on the rowing machine (not mins, but can`t think of the word lol).

I know 5-10 mins doesn`t sound a lot, But as I`ll be doing it every hour it will add up. Then as I get used to exercising again on less cals I will increase it in my next challenge.

LiSe Xx

Thanks

Brill

Have added you to my signature...Single, wasnt sure if you wanted to do all those ?? Let me know if I have misunderstood.

I am starting tomorrow as I have to go for a massage tonight, but if you want to start tonight - brill!

I have set it from Friday to Friday.

Good luck everyone....just a bit of fun really :)

Yes,I would like to do all of them, thank you!
I will start tomorrow morning as I have WI-3 today. Friday-Friday is fine.
:)

I do 3 miles on the cross trainer most nights (1 mile = 100 calories) plus a load of weights, 2 lengths breast stroke, 2 lengths front crawl & 2 lengths back stroke... I then collapse in the steamroom for a bit, then the jacuzzi & then the sauna :D

I'm in training as daftly I'm going mountain hiking in wales up these 2 beautys at the end of August (not climbed them since 1989 when I was much younger, lighter & fitter lol)

Pen Y Fan, Brecon

penyfan.JPG

Cadair Idris, Snowdonia

cadair.jpg

Count me in please

I aim to go to the gym on Fri, Sun, Tues and Thurs over the next week and to complete the programme I have been given.

LLx

What a great idea Scotsmist! :)

Can you please put me down for:

10 minutes vibroplate
100 sit ups
1 hr on wii sports

I think thats enough with the added bonus of a 3 year old driving me around the bend! :D

This is a great idea, count me in for ~
5 mins on the cross trainer
30 mins on wii personal trainer

Thats about all I can manage realistically (so unfit) but its a start xx

Oh forgot to say I will do this every night x

Well... I've just back from the gym...

3 miles on the cross trainer (300 cals burnt)
3 x 50 shoulder presses low weight
3 x 10 shoulder presses high weight
20 inverted side obliques each side (for them love handles)
3 x 10 high weight arm curls
3 x 20 low weight chest press
3 x 50 low weight butterfly press (sort out them moobs)
10 mins steamroom
2 lengths breast stroke
2 lengths front crawl
10 mins sauna

Can I have a gold star please ? :D

PS I bet I hurt tomorrow.... lol

I do 3 miles on the cross trainer most nights (1 mile = 100 calories) plus a load of weights, 2 lengths breast stroke, 2 lengths front crawl & 2 lengths back stroke... I then collapse in the steamroom for a bit, then the jacuzzi & then the sauna :D

I'm in training as daftly I'm going mountain hiking in wales up these 2 beautys at the end of August (not climbed them since 1989 when I was much younger, lighter & fitter lol)

Pen Y Fan, Brecon

penyfan.JPG

Cadair Idris, Snowdonia

cadair.jpg

Hi Howdy
Wasnt sure if you wanted me to add you to the challenge...sorry :)

Well... I've just back from the gym...

3 miles on the cross trainer (300 cals burnt)
3 x 50 shoulder presses low weight
3 x 10 shoulder presses high weight
20 inverted side obliques each side (for them love handles)
3 x 10 high weight arm curls
3 x 20 low weight chest press
3 x 50 low weight butterfly press (sort out them moobs)
10 mins steamroom
2 lengths breast stroke
2 lengths front crawl
10 mins sauna

Can I have a gold star please ? :D

PS I bet I hurt tomorrow.... lol

hahhaha - WAW....our LT hunk :)
Gonna put you down to grow hunkier every day as your challenge ;-)!!!!

hahhaha - WAW....our LT hunk :)
Gonna put you down to grow hunkier every day as your challenge ;-)!!!!

More chunk than hunk at the mo but fanks :D x

ok me 2 ;) wasnt goin to because goin on hols next fri but was thinking if u doin fri to fri i can change it next week to suit eg walk when i there

so tommor !
horsride 40 min or 10 min trampoline & vibro plate 3*10min & (hula hoop when i get it)

Your all in and added!! Good luck everyone....actually, it is good to see the different type of activities...trampolining...that is a good one Nicolas...tell me more!

I think this will be good for our morale as well; too easy to just sit around and wait for the weight to fall off...we can be helping a little but also enjoying ourselves too!

i saw single 2 angel puttin it down and i thought thats cool i could do that evenings i dont go on horse but i know i wouldn last longer than 10 min on it,
kids would be delighted if i did it with them! so fingers crossed i can do it!!
great idea thou well done u for thinkin of it !

i saw single 2 angel puttin it down and i thought thats cool i could do that evenings i dont go on horse but i know i wouldn last longer than 10 min on it,
kids would be delighted if i did it with them! so fingers crossed i can do it!!
great idea thou well done u for thinkin of it !

Oh, gosh, yes,,,I never noticed...sorry Single!!! I must have been in typing mode and not realised what I was typing until I did Nicolas'

I would love to horseride...tried it once on a big shire horse, he was massive but a plodder...my hubby used to go once/twice a week till we had a car accident 2 years ago and hasnt gone since, BUT we are going to do some in Turkey...I would like to take it up, but a bit expensive here....although we have horses in the next field to us...

It was Tridi that inspired me and I just wish now I had done more activity earlier on!! It is just so good for us, doesnt need to be excessive, just fun and gets us moving a bit :)

Back