EXERCISE CHALLENGE

Am feeling very guilty as I forgot to do my sit-ups this morning and didn't do 10,000 steps (still no pedometer) I did however go on a bike ride with my children and my sis and her family. I worked up a sweat and saw some alpacas before we stopped at a pub on the way home (only water for me!)

I must do better tomorrow!

x

sunday ! not so good i'm afraid :( didnt even do vibro :( no excersise, will make up for it rest of week hopefully ;)

2.5 miles cross trainer (250 calories burnt)
4 x 50 shoulder presses
4 x 50 butterfly presses for me moobs
10 x 10 arm curls
4 x 20 side oblique inverted crunches for me love handles
4 x 20 chest raises
4 x 20 tricep pulls

Then I had a 10 min steamroom, 10 lengths breastroke, 5 min sauna & 15 mins chilling in the jacquzzi :D

Absolutely fookered now :D

Although I did not manage the exercise yesterday I am back on on track today with the toning exercises.

Jo x

Hi Everyone

We are but trying :) Howdy....stop putting us to shame ;-)!!!!!

Well, I got back on track yesterday.

600 x hulahoops (non stop) :)
walked home from the train station to home, but it only took me 35 mins instead of 45!
Did 20 mins on the Vibroplate

Was making up for not doing a great deal at the weekend.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying our wee challenge!!!

On track so far. xx

Not been down the gym tonight as had to leave work to pick up some new contact lenses...

BUT

have dug out my old slendertone belt & have done 2 x 30 mins on 90 setting & it kills...

Also done 100 wiggly hips hula hoop movements... but sans hoop... did it in the mirror in me Calvins n all... was an experience !

Yesterday
40 sit-ups
5 hours shopping round Cheshire Oaks

Today
40 situps
Lots of steps (new pedometer is rubbish!!!!)
cycle ride into town and back

x

Yesterday

2 x 600 hulas
1 x 10mins vibroplate
walked home from station to work (well allotment, so ony 30 mins instead of 35-40)!

Feel totally wiped out today for some reason, so not sure what I will do today...probably just the vibroplate as out to trafford centre tonight!!

Glad you are all doing well...The slendertone sounds good :)!!!

My workout tonight :)

3 miles @ 6.5 mph pace & sprinting flat out for 20 seconds every 5th minute (fuggin kills that)
4 x 50 butterfly presses
4 x 20 arm curls
4 x 20 tricep pull downs
4 x 50 shoulder pull downs
4 x 20 chest presses
4 x inverted side oblique crunches / twists
10 mins steamroom
10 lengths breast stroke
5 mins sauna

Home - bed ! :D

howdy someone should tell your tom cat there is no entry tonight the poor thing keeps banging it head !!

Changed it for summat that ALWAYS makes me laugh :D I love the old dears expression... almost "Oh... not again...." priceless :D

hey howdy - nothing wrong with us women drivers - at least we know how to follow the white line !!!! also you swapped your photo of your tom cat in my opinion your stilla randy old tom cat !

hey howdy - nothing wrong with us women drivers - at least we know how to follow the white line !!!! also you swapped your photo of your tom cat in my opinion your stilla randy old tom cat !

I prefer this kinda white line :D

[youtube]8BzeRiFkSZw[/youtube]

PS I'm not so much a randy tom cat as a cheeky monkey :D

so should i call u a chunky monkey just for a short while until you lose the 3 stone????:flirt2:

2 stone now... & counting down :)

2 stone now... & counting down :)

well done you - men always lose their 2 stones very quickly!!!:D take care howdy doody this is meant to be an exercise tread and dont want to be stepping on the "main toes that set it up" hang on in
:cool::rolleyes::) be happy love your posts keep me happy all day love ya - munchies .xo

Back to exercise - and not the saucy kind!!!!!

Today
40 sit ups
2 hours walking round Altrincham town centre while the children went to the pictures
cyled to and from the local leisure centre where my sister dragged me to her Tone Step class (at least it wasn't her usual Body Pump class!) I'm feeling fine now but may suffer for it tomorrow - when I have the dubious pleasure of a 200 mile journey home!!!!!

x

well done you - men always lose their 2 stones very quickly!!!:D take care howdy doody this is meant to be an exercise tread and dont want to be stepping on the "main toes that set it up" hang on in
:cool::rolleyes::) be happy love your posts keep me happy all day love ya - munchies .xo

Awww bless ya cottons Munchies - made me grin like a dog with 10 ...... tails :D

Fank ewe x

Back