EXERCISE DONE THREAD mwahhaahaa

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well as promised ...here is it...

Its now 1.41pm in the LT house and all the nutters are on the LUGGSARY online forum...tee hee
What have we achieved so far?
Moi...
1.5 hours of slendertone 1 hr on my legs, 1/2 on my tummy

Still have another hour to go and just off for our 2 hour walk!

Lol not a lot so far, I've been too busy making my hair pretty!

I'll go start on the housework now and intersperse it with x-trainer madness!

Enjoy your walk :)

Does running around after my 4 year old niece and 2 year old nephew count???? They stayed with us last night and am entertaining them now in between making the Sunday Roast..the will power alone should count!!!! Slendertone later though!! Enjoy your walk Nic??? Do the boys go with you??

Yeah, i said that counts lol
They go on their bikes and i walk ....because, i am the funniest site on a bike ever...can't even get em up the kerbs without falling off .... hehe

wow miss motivator is right! lol u always make me feel like i need to seriously rethink my whole lifestyle lol

well im very proud to say i have been doing work all day and i have slendertoned my lower and upper abs - both on new high levels and both 2 sessions on each bit... my charger is getting zooped up for a session on the arms...eeekk!

Im going to bring harvey for a walk this evening and ill deffo do my wii fit for 30 mins - wow - im so glad i committed to this exercise thread - cos its really helped to motivate me.

Nic - u really are a star babe - i owe u big time...

enjoy ur walk xox

In the garden for 2 hours (bit chilly now) will be on Wii and Wii fit later - entertainment for the neighbours !!!

Well as promised ...here is it...

Its now 1.41pm in the LT house and all the nutters are on the LUGGSARY online forum...tee hee
What have we achieved so far?
Moi...
1.5 hours of slendertone 1 hr on my legs, 1/2 on my tummy

Still have another hour to go and just off for our 2 hour walk!

:eek::eek: seriously impressed! xx

on my 3rd hour with slendertone belt on abs, and 1hr 20min on wii fit. just realised i can also jump on ab crosstrainer in bedroom later with my headset on

on my 3rd hour with slendertone belt on abs, and 1hr 20min on wii fit. just realised i can also jump on ab crosstrainer in bedroom later with my headset on

Good god woman - are you on a mission to kill yourself :eek::eek::eek:

i did two hours of sports training this morning, finishing off with 2 big sprints that near killed me. jogged about a mile as well, plys doing sit ups, press ups and the plank, which im quite good at! think its cos im so stubborn and refuse to go down, even tho my whole body is usually shaking with the effort.

What's the plank?

got to get myself into the 9's next week so i'm on a major mission this week, just trying to veiw a new pilates bodyband video at the minute but it won't bloody load onto this laptop

i went onto google and got a pic of someone doin the plank and explained it then fricking thing froze and wouldnt let me post it! grrr. the plank is a core strengthening exercise. lie face down on floor, clasp ur hands together and raise urself up on ur forearms and points of ur toes, ur elbows should be directly below ur shoulder. keep ur bum level with ur back and ur legs, ur body resembles a plank. stay in that position as long as u can!

Does walking round the shops count? (I think not..) Oh my goodness I need to get moving! Now where are those trainers? I'm off jogging tomorrow a.m, yeah! Thanks for the motivation ye fellow LTers!

Did an hour on the wii boxing this morning been trying to get rid of this 1 boxer and finally did it this morning its only took me 3 weeks ha ha ha !!!!

Still... struggling... through.. housework... *collapses*

i walked from the car park to the cinema.
Mama mia was amazing!

This week I have no energy at all- hoping that will get better

I really want a wii fit, they look so cool. well i went up broadway tower and walk up about a gazillion steps! then had a walk round village and ignored everyone having a cream tea and sunday dinner! i have been very good aside from only having time for 2 packs today instead of 3 (having 2nd in a bit when keith has done his dinner so we can 'eat' together (soup for me! lol) but then have to go to work for a sleep over so no time for 3rd pack. sure it wont hurt as a one off.

WI tomorrow!!

wow miss motivator is right! lol u always make me feel like i need to seriously rethink my whole lifestyle lol

well im very proud to say i have been doing work all day and i have slendertoned my lower and upper abs - both on new high levels and both 2 sessions on each bit... my charger is getting zooped up for a session on the arms...eeekk!

Im going to bring harvey for a walk this evening and ill deffo do my wii fit for 30 mins - wow - im so glad i committed to this exercise thread - cos its really helped to motivate me.

Nic - u really are a star babe - i owe u big time...

enjoy ur walk xox
Glad i can be of help...but, You 'OWE ME NOTHING RUUELLL...NOTHING AT ALL' ....ex brosette sorry!!

Ok 2 hour walk complete..with the added extra of caring a 3st, 2 yr old for over 1 mile!!!! ouch! Just the las hour of ST to finish and i should be well and truely done!!!

Back