exercise gear!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by hannata, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    There really is an awful market in the UK for plus size exercise gear... because obviously fatties never exercise and like being the way they are :sigh::sigh::sigh::mad::mad::mad:

I really want to get kit like they have on TBL (tight shorts and biiiig shirts) I've managed to locate brilliant shirts in my local sportsdirect.com!! £2 each!! for a 3XL shirt! bargain!

Apparently you can get TBL ones from Wallmart but they don't ship international. I've bought a pair of trousers from ebay but skinned me a good 50 quid after import tax boo!

And you go to the likes of JJB, and they only go up to an 18, of which is REALLY tight fitting, so you really need to be a small size 16 to fit. Being a size 24 i'm nowhere near the right size. :sigh:

I'm tempted to contact TBL UK and see where they get their plus size gear from... I really hate wearing baggy trousers in the gym as they just don't give the same flexibility :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    im the same, baggy clothes are more restrictive than my normal tighter stuff. ive got the nike be fast leggings, they cling but i can move in them better than regular jogging bottoms

4. Littlesquidger

Littlesquidger Full Member

Simply be do plus size Nike or adidas (can't remember which sorry) try that: www.simplybe.co.uk

5. Littlesquidger

Littlesquidger Full Member

Just checked, it's adidas and they go up to a size 24.

I wish someone would consider plus size skiers too, it's hard to get skiwear over a size 16

6. Relle

Relle Full Member

Thanks for the link, I've thought the same thing many times, I'm going to buy the Adidas capri pants from SimplyBe, I think i'd be comfortable running in those and I'll buy some big t-shirts too. Hopefully they'll be too big before long!! Hehee.

xxXxx

7. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    If you're still interested, I found this on ebay - The Biggest Loser T-Shirts More expensive than the bargain ones. They go up to XXL so may work for you! I'm thinking of getting one or two for myself!

8. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.