exercise gear!

hannata

I can haz cake?
There really is an awful market in the UK for plus size exercise gear... because obviously fatties never exercise and like being the way they are :sigh::sigh::sigh::mad::mad::mad:

I really want to get kit like they have on TBL (tight shorts and biiiig shirts) I've managed to locate brilliant shirts in my local sportsdirect.com!! £2 each!! for a 3XL shirt! bargain!

Apparently you can get TBL ones from Wallmart but they don't ship international. I've bought a pair of trousers from ebay but skinned me a good 50 quid after import tax boo!

And you go to the likes of JJB, and they only go up to an 18, of which is REALLY tight fitting, so you really need to be a small size 16 to fit. Being a size 24 i'm nowhere near the right size. :sigh:

I'm tempted to contact TBL UK and see where they get their plus size gear from... I really hate wearing baggy trousers in the gym as they just don't give the same flexibility :(

im the same, baggy clothes are more restrictive than my normal tighter stuff. ive got the nike be fast leggings, they cling but i can move in them better than regular jogging bottoms

Just checked, it's adidas and they go up to a size 24.

I wish someone would consider plus size skiers too, it's hard to get skiwear over a size 16

Back