Exercise, Getting back on track

I'm finding pies nicer than exercise at the moment. I was going well then for no reason I lost my motivation/willpower.
I need to snap out of this and quick.

There's been no exercise this week, my knee gave way on me a few days ago and is a bit painful so I've give it resting time.
I've been slipping on and off the diet rails too so I was totally shocked when I had a weigh on the docs scales 3 hours ago and i've lost 7.5lbs this month.

I haven't forgot about this or packed it in. I've paid the price for carrying on at full tilt like an idiot. A couple of weeks ago my knee went again and though it was a bit more painful than usual I carried on, it then went twice in one day and ended up on crutches, I also had some sort of ear problem/gum infection which made me lethargic so I sank back into comfort eating.
I'm still on crutches but the pains gone so I'm gonna start again but try and avoid leg exercises 'cos I'm sinking fast here.

I'm back. I went off the rails towards the end of last year but hopefully I can get back on track and undo the damage.

Had a 30 min session on Wii Active2 yesterday and an hour this morning, I'm motivated at the moment, the question is, can I keep it up?
(the exercise and diet that is, you mucky minded peeps)

A multi gym session this morning. Sets of 10-15 or 20 reps of different exercises just to get back into the swing of things, the only negative was my man boob phobia resurfaced and I knocked out 300+ reps on the pec dec and chest press.

I know I can do it when I try, I think I've got a bad case of can'tbearseditis, stupid really because I know I won't feel any better untill I do something about it.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed from tomorrow. I've just weighed in and am approx 1kg less than when I started dieting, and about 5kg MORE than when I joined here. That's the price for my lack of motivation and pie festing, still it could have been worse.

I've joined the Feb challenge on the forum and also a Minimins Wii online easports exercise group that's been set up to try and get me back in the right frame of mind.

You're doing the right thing with the exercise, congratulations, keep at it.
I've had to take 4 days off exercise as I pulled my back, but I'm feeling much better today, so I have plans to go again tonight and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Well earlier this morning I fired up the Wii full of enthusiasm to get back into it. I found it both difficult and frustrating. I jumped straight back in where I last was and found it really hard, the bingeing and extra weight has took it's toll. I persevered and got through it though, I'll just have to alter my programmes 'till I've shed a few pounds and got back into it. The frustating part was the tracking online for the group, it updates after every programme and I don't use the pre-set ones of 30+ mins, I use my own custom ones, some only 1 exercise, some a few, so I can keep switching. A lot of the time I was getting server unavailable messages and it hasn't recorded half of what I did. It was a pain it trying to update after every pogramme and a 1 hour workout actually took 2 hours to complete.

Motivations still there, I've had a session on the multi gym this morning. I found it easier back on that than I did on the Wii and had a good sweaty workout. Stuck to the diet too yesterday, will it last? we shall see.

lol The wii is a bit of a pain. You're doing well! Keep it up :)

Another Wii session completed. Again a bit difficult due to weight gain and frustrating due to updates and low battery warnings. If I alter my programmes, make them longer instead of just short ones and jumping from one to another that should improve matters.

On a positive note, my 15yr daughter who lives with me, stopped me giving into temptation @ Sainsburys last night and buying pies, even though I said I wouldn't let her b/friend come round on Saturday, she stood her ground and blocked the pies lol. Bought chickens instead and diets still on track.

Ours keeps saying the battery's low too, but it's only saying it in one sensor, what the hell?! Surely it should say it in both if anything. Fair play to your daughter lol Risking the chance of her boyfriend coming over, she meant business! I bet you feel better for buying chicken instead of the pies, even if it wasn't entirely your choice :D

It's strange how it does one sensor at a time, previously it was the arm one, yesterday it was the leg one, I'm going to buy some rechargables and a charger.
I do feel better for not getting pies and think I'll be able to resist temptation now.

Back