• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise I've not noticed

Hi all,

I live in a 3 story house so have two lots of stairs, both 13 stairs each and I wondered how many times I go up and down in a day, I start counting but always forget. It's only mid day and so far I have done 17 sets, that's 221 steps, I always run up the stairs so hey, who needs the gym, some of these sets are carrying my baby who weighs 20lbs (yes, he's a biffer)

I've got to collect the washing from the top floor now and sort that so that's four sets again, living room is middle floor, good grief, I should have a really tight bum half way up my back at this rate. It shows you don't need half an hour in the gym xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Dutch I'm in team 3 and the thing is I'm gonna have to drop out of challenge because Im just not happy on this diet . I just can't stick this out. I keep bingeing. But I don't know how to let the team leader know or send a PM to her as only have an iPhone not a computer. What should I do? Lisa